New kits 23/24

sne

34 minutes ago, sne said:

While we patiently wait for our new kits to be revealed sometime in August here are some other new ones.

Liverpool going for the Pablo Escobar henchmen on vacation i Miami during 80's look for their release.

Liverpool 2023-24 Nike Home Kit

Not a bad shirt, although kinda hard to get red and white wrong. But they've managed to make it look terrible with the accompanying attire. Tucked in to check shorts is not a good look.

47 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Not a bad shirt, although kinda hard to get red and white wrong. But they've managed to make it look terrible with the accompanying attire. Tucked in to check shorts is not a good look.

They're actually checked trousers.

It's a 70s retro thing. 

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Amazed their staying with the terrible shoulder / neck design

Yeah, that is the worst feature of Nike shirts since it was introduced. Awful.

I expect our kit to be released at the very last minute so they have time to integrate the new badge across our branding and at Villa Park. So, the more things change, the more they stay the same. 😠 

11 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I expect our kit to be released at the very last minute so they have time to integrate the new badge across our branding and at Villa Park. So, the more things change, the more they stay the same. 😠 

Same every single year. I can never get the new kit for the kids during the summer holidays. End of August at the earliest I imagine.

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Same every single year. I can never get the new kit for the kids during the summer holidays. End of August at the earliest I imagine.

My boys 1st birthday is 20th june

I'm in for years of disappointment and anger of it not being available in time

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My boys 1st birthday is 20th june

I'm in for years of disappointment and anger of it not being available in time

It’s such a shame and a missed opportunity for the club. Many other clubs get them early but we can’t never manage it due to varying reasons every year.

• Like 1

Norrköping going for something completely different for their 3rd kit. Kinda works. They play in white/blue and usually have a red away kit.

846_ifk_norrkoping_2023_adidas_third_kit_a.jpeg846_ifk_norrkoping_2023_adidas_third_kit_g.jpeg

• Like 2

On 07/05/2023 at 17:33, ferguson1 said:

It’s such a shame and a missed opportunity for the club. Many other clubs get them early but we can’t never manage it due to varying reasons every year.

Yep.

Up here the Liverplop shops are always promoting their new kits in some way often months in advance of the new season.

They must churn out about 5 kits a season too.

It's annoying as we're missing a trick not doing similar.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sne said:

Norrköping going for something completely different for their 3rd kit. Kinda works. They play in white/blue and usually have a red away kit.

846_ifk_norrkoping_2023_adidas_third_kit_a.jpeg846_ifk_norrkoping_2023_adidas_third_kit_g.jpeg

That's got potential to be a nice template for Adidas, just in general the shape of it looks miles better than nikes

The leak of thr bayern away kit is that design in white body red arms

Edit - easy to imagine arsenal are getting that design too

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep.

Up here the Liverplop shops are always promoting their new kits in some way often months in advance of the new season.

They must churn out about 5 kits a season too.

It's annoying as we're missing a trick not doing similar.

Why are we always so late? 

It honestly makes no sense.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You're right it doesn't and I've no idea but it's been happening for years.

You would have thought someone high up at the club would have sorted this out long ago.

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We are either changing sponsor or kit supplier most years it seems.

If those contracts run until the end of June it kind of scuppers an early release.

That's my understanding anyway still there has been the odd season where this was not the case and its still delayed so who knows!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sne said:

Massive double take on that one.

Thought it was Brett Holman back in the Aussie national colours.

shudders

• Haha 4

Â