Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

6 hours ago, est1874 said:

Touché, salesman. Comma splicing isn't exactly basic stuff, though.

However, it should be "basic stuff such as comma splicing?" 😉

No it shouldn't.

Anyway...

Can we rely on United to win tonight?

15 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

No it shouldn't.

Anyway...

Can we rely on United to win tonight?

They were quite organised and motivated against us, so they’ll probably be back to being a laughing stock again.

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Big game tonight, it's killing me to want a Man U win.

Said it before but anything that helps Villa I have no problem cheering for.  Particularly given we've no hope of catching United, there is zero reason for me to want anything other then a United win. 

Unfortunately I still think Brighton will sneak something from one of their tricky games and this one is a likely candidate. Hopefully the last day of the season it's still in our hands to finish above them.

I think tonight will be quite a entertaining game, however i think man u will win 3-1. Hopefully Brighton get a player sent off or something and continue to run out of steam so that when we play them at VP on the final day, we are the bookies favourites and have more confidence nd momentum

Think we will start to see sky/BT have access to the dressing room more before games....not sure about that, will it disrupt the 'flow state' of the squad or something, particualrly before a big game!? They should do it after for cup finals or something more though like many years ago

Â