Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

This looks like to very very poor sides equally as clueless as the other. Ability wise I would say Leicester look slightly better but I’m really struggling to see the formation, there midfield looks a bit all over the place not getting to any second balls and the two Center half’s are a joke! how bad they are?

Everton, well the is a reason they are second bottom.they have bad footballers playing in a division that’s to good for them. No idea who will win this but I think if Leicester show some urgency they probably will but they are not looking like a side playing a relegation 6 pointer 

Edited by punkiller1981
F
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Once in our lifetimes & not since the early 1950s: a British Monarch's Coronation & an Everton relegation. Bill Kenwright showing his patriotism?

Or his history knowledge.

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

This looks like to very very poor sides equally as clueless as the other. Ability wise I would say Leicester look slightly better but I’m really struggling to see the formation, there midfield looks a bit all over the place not getting to any second balls and the two Center half’s are a joke how bad they are. Everton well the is a reason they are second bottom they have bad footballers playing in a division that’s to good for them. No idea who will win this but I think of Leicester show some urgency they probably will but they are not looking like a side playing a relegation 6 pointer 

Do it again, but with checks on the predictive text. And spelling. And grammar. And punctuation.

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

You've got to admire Coleman trying to gee up his side from the stretcher as he's carried off with what you'd think is a career ending injury.

Going out on his shield - fair play.

He is pretty much the only solid leader/professional that they have left and sadly his ability has declined but has been important to them not collapsing this season

2 minutes ago, picicata said:

Maddison is not as good as he thinks he is

While simulataneously being better than he is for thinking he is amazing.

Player with a massive ego.

3 minutes ago, picicata said:

Maddison is not as good as he thinks he is

Is a lot of players who get bigged up in the Premier League who look brilliant in highlights but when watch them consistently they really arent all that. Fact none of the scum 6 are signing them is usually an indication the level

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is a lot of players who get bigged up in the Premier League who look brilliant in highlights but when watch them consistently they really arent all that. Fact none of the scum 6 are signing them is usually an indication the level

I think he will move to one of them in the summer, regardless of whether Leicester stay up.

Â