Midweek Football 3/5 April

andykeenan

20 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Kane scores some goals, but never a game changer or captain material. Conte was bang on, along with most of the team, he's a bottler, same playing for England.

He is a reason we are so weak in international level. There is absolutely no other option as other strikers simply don't get a look in at all so we simply don't know what the other options are, if those other players can make the step up. So when they do a cameo and don't step up due to lack of game time, they're called shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

Football does throw up some decisions that really test your conscience.

Can we really want United and The ‘Ammers to actually win tonight?

Draws would do

• Like 1

I'm not sure of I want Man Utd to win so that we stay in 7th (seventh) or one of the other two results so that they don't go nine points ahead of us. It's a bit tricky to decide with this one. :s

33 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Hammers to win, United and Brentford to draw, please.

We want Man United to win by as many goals as possible! Brentford are our rivals and we can still finish above them so why would we want them getting anything?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

We want Man United to win by as many goals as possible! Brentford are our rivals and we can still finish above them so why would we want them getting anything?

I think you're probably right that a Man Utd win is best for us, realistically... but... perhaps we still have an outside chance of catching Man Utd? If they don't win tonight. For us to catch them it's unrealisitc and highly optimistic, I know, but it's a funny old game, you never know!? 🤔

• Like 1

Â