Films you are looking forward to in 2023

useless

Barbie (Greta Gerwig) - Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling,

How Do You Live? (Hayao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli)

L'Empire (Bruno Dumont) - Adèle Haenel, Lily-Rose Depp

Luther (Jamie Pay), Idris Elba,

Asteroid City (Wes Anderson) - Margot Robbie, Tom Hanks, Edward Norton

I Saw The TV Glow (Jane Schoenbrun) - Justice Smith, Phoebe Bridgers, Fred Durst

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Trenque Lauquen - (Laura Citarella) Laura Paredes, Elisa Carricajo

Blitz (Steve McQueen) - Saoirse Ronan, Stephen Graham, Kathy Burke

The Little Mermaid (Rob Marshall) - Halle Bailey, Jonah Hauer-King, Melissa McCarthy

May December (Todd Haynes) - Julianne Moore, Natalie Portman

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

The Killer (David Fincher) - Michael Fassbender, Tilda Swinton

• Like 4

As its popped up on his insta again last night (this time with Michael B Jordan) I want to see what Daniel kaluuya is doing with kano

I'll watch oppenheimer

I'll probably enjoy both Tetris and Air

I will watch a load of disappointing films that don't need to exist - creed 3, fast x, guardians 3, little mermaid, Indians Jones - maybe Mario rises above it

The covenant

Not excited by elemental but pixar being pixar it will be great

Dune part 2 by the end of the year

Roosevelt or spiderman will be the best film

• Like 1

Is the Dune finale out this year? I am very much excite. I loved the first part, and I know from the book that most of the good stuff happens toward the back end, so it should be freaking mind destroying.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Is the Dune finale out this year? I am very much excite. I loved the first part, and I know from the book that most of the good stuff happens toward the back end, so it should be freaking mind destroying.

November

Surprised they didn't stick a teaser in with the superbpwl but maybe they wait for all the noise from the summer blockbusters to get out of  way first

I'm sure the marvels is released around the same time, could be a rough year for marvel, guardians will bring in big money but I can see all 3 films reviewing poorly

Just now, villa4europe said:

November

Surprised they didn't stick a teaser in with the superbpwl but maybe they wait for all the noise from the summer blockbusters to get out of  way first

I'm sure the marvels is released around the same time, could be a rough year for marvel, guardians will bring in big money but I can see all 3 films reviewing poorly

I've never been into the Ant man sub plots, and I hope the GOTG film is good, but without the overarching storyline, the MCU just seems a bit flimsy.

• Like 1

Can't remember the last time I heard about any film being released I'd actually be interested to go and see. 

The never ending conveyor belt of superhero films doesn't help with this. 

• Like 1

Â