Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

33 minutes ago, tinker said:

if it's a missing person then can't see what all the fuss is about

That is exactly what it is. There's no evidence of a struggle, no blood, no ransom demand, nothing. She's a missing person and like you say, there are plenty reported every day.

Unless of course.... the dog

1 minute ago, picicata said:

I'm starting to think Peter Faulding might be a cock

He always was, he spoke more about how wonderful he was more than the case and buggered off after two days when there was nothing to find, the police with the same type of equipment were days ahead of him and his story changed by the hour

• Thanks 1

Just now, bickster said:

Have you ever thought they had to do that because... well quite frankly the media / social media nutters and grifters like Peter the sonar knob have turned the whole thing into a shit show

I don’t think they can absolve themselves of blame. I know Lancs police isn’t the Met (so we can rule out “a copper probably did it”), and so doesn’t have the same resources or experience, but they’ve really not handled aspects of it as well as they might have done. The stuff about “she’s very likely fallen in the water” with absolute no evidence to support that was unwise. I mean she may have done, but no need to say that. They seemed to have just been spooked by all the attention and so said stuff they should have been wiser to phrase differently, at best.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Throwing her under the bus like that is terrible from the police and her partner when she's not here to defend herself.
Its like another decoy

Apprently her partner formally Paul has changed his name to Sam Beckett now on FB. if you google 'S'am Beckett and see the answer to the first question that's asked on there.....Odd.

Unsure why Peter would of changed his search strategy. Why does having potential alcohol in your body change it?

How the **** would he have changed his strategy? 

He's a wrong 'un he is. Something very fishy about him. Far to concerned about self publicity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blandy said:

I don’t think they can absolve themselves of blame. I know Lancs police isn’t the Met (so we can rule out “a copper probably did it”), and so doesn’t have the same resources or experience, but they’ve really not handled aspects of it as well as they might have done. The stuff about “she’s very likely fallen in the water” with absolute no evidence to support that was unwise. I mean she may have done, but no need to say that. They seemed to have just been spooked by all the attention and so said stuff they should have been wiser to phrase differently, at best.

Yes, they share some of the blame but more in their comms manner than anything. They were definitely the spark for the frenzy but investigation wise, there's no evidence they've done anything wrong

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

I think they've just suspected suicide from the off. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think they've just suspected suicide from the off. 

I agree, seems a bit amateur from them, especially now they seem to have labeled her as menopausal alcoholic, which I'm sure will stop all the social media speculation??

Why have the Police chosen to release information regarding her problems with alcohol?  

If she has a problem it's not going to help that it's now public knowledge.  Nor would it help find her.  She is not a criminal.  She is either missing or a victim.  

Disclosing this information is inexcusable.  Its an egregious breach of privacy that is completely unjustified. 

Data Protection and Human Rights only apply to the living. By making this statement it makes me think that the Police are confident that she's dead.   

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Why have the Police chosen to release information regarding her problems with alcohol?  

If she has a problem it's not going to help that it's now public knowledge.  Nor would it help find her.  She is not a criminal.  She is either missing or a victim.  

Disclosing this information is inexcusable.  Its an egregious breach of privacy that is completely unjustified. 

Data Protection and Human Rights only apply to the living. By making this statement it makes me think that the Police are confident that she's dead.   

Are they telling people to check local off licenses for her? That's the only reason I can think of for THE POLICE to release this information. Is there a pub in the local area that very rarely gets female customers, and releasing this information is to get them to check their ladies room. There's no reason for it to be public knowledge, unless they're just trying to get people less interested in the case.

Hey everybody. She was a bit of an alco, so it doesn't matter if she died. Now we can all move on. Agreed?

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Why does it? Some people don't want to be found, some people are never found

I mean from the Police’s point of view. They thought they could do a half arsed job and find her. As she hasn’t been found questions are being asked about the professionalism of the search. 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

How the **** would he have changed his strategy? 

He's a wrong 'un he is. Something very fishy about him. Far too concerned about self publicity. 

He might well be a wrong’un but with regards to ‘strategy’ I am guessing that if she had fallen in accidentally she would likely have tried to get out as quickly as possible and therefore drowned in the immediate vicinity but if she was feeling suicidal she may have just walked in more calmly and let herself drift off down the river. 

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

He might well be a wrong’un but with regards to ‘strategy’ I am guessing that if she had fallen in accidentally she would likely have tried to get out as quickly as possible and therefore drowned in the immediate vicinity but if she was feeling suicidal she may have just walked in more calmly and let herself drift off down the river. 

But he searched the whole river for long stretches up stream and down stream. He said there was no way she was in the river. 

Â