Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Rubbish is pretty strong. We could upgrade there but he's not a bad player.

Comments like that come from people who do not understand the concept of a squad...

If he's not a world beater they want to get rid, then we have no one on the bench and no one to cover injuries...

Another RB I would be keen on...

Getting rid of Cash is ludicrous!

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Rubbish is pretty strong. We could upgrade there but he's not a bad player.

OK, he is the weak link in the team. Would rather see him as sub or back up. 

RB is one of the weakest links (as is GK if Martinez gets injured) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Comments like that come from people who do not understand the concept of a squad...

If he's not a world beater they want to get rid, then we have no one on the bench and no one to cover injuries...

Another RB I would be keen on...

Getting rid of Cash is ludicrous!

You need to read my comment, not saying get rid I'm saying upgrade. He is best as a sub or back up.....  Jeez, some people are so bloody touchy! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

You need to read my comment, not saying get rid I'm saying upgrade. He is best as a sub or back up.....  Jeez, some people are so bloody touchy! 

You wrote

"Best to flush the turd before he stinks the place out"

Maybe you should articulate yourself better!

Nothing to do with being touchy at all 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You wrote

"Best to flush the turd before he stinks the place out"

Maybe you should articulate yourself better!

Nothing to do with being touchy at all 😂

Oh FFS grammer police alert, this is what I detest about online forums/ social media etc. 

It was tounge in cheek. I don't think he should be anywhere near the 1st team and is the 1st position I would upgrade on.

I have much better things to do then argue with people on a Sunday. 

Edited by calcifer
MEH!

34 minutes ago, calcifer said:

What? He is rubbish! 

We need to push on he needs replacing! He doesn't get into any other top 7 side! 

He got into one last season!

This baseless slagging off of players infuriates me.  Whether he is good enough or not Unai will decide but as of now, he pulls on the colours so get behind him

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He was quality for Marseille last season and given our style of play he would suit us as a rotation option with Moreno more than Digne. A good second choice if the Acuna deal isn't possible.

A loan though when we already have two decent LBs is pretty silly. I know we can't do much about the injuries but we should err on the side of caution with too much turnover of the squad considering we've lost Mings and Buendia, we need some more players but not sure I'd be making changes for changes sake in one of the few positions we have good depth in