Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Where would he fit in? Doesn’t seem likely…

Replacement for Dendoncker? Competition for places would be fierce… but he’s not a DM is he?

This is 2 months old. I don’t think we’re still after him.

6 minutes ago, bose said:

This is 2 months old. I don’t think we’re still after him.

Sorry, pasted the wrong link.

Yeah I don’t think it’s happening but it’s a recent rumour to speculate on…

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Where would he fit in? Doesn’t seem likely…

Replacement for Dendoncker? Competition for places would be fierce… but he’s not a DM is he?

We’ve moved on and I think were happy to walk away from deals if the price isn’t right unlike other clubs.

Edited by gwi1890

Just now, gwi1890 said:

We’ve moved on and I think were happy to walk away from deals if the price isn’t right unlike other clubs.

Yeah I believe so… I do wonder if interest might be “reignited” now that he’s been made available and Unai has appeared to be a fan and commented on him in the past. Would be dependent on a midfielder leaving, most likely Dendoncker, but… I can’t really see it happening or a matter of importance/urgency for us…

I’d still like us to add an additional goal threat… and feel it may happen toward the end of the window…

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

PL team bid 50 big boy€ for this guy. They AREN'T in the Champions League. If true, could be us? 

He’d be perfect for us and I can see it happening with Monchi & Emery working their magic. 

38 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

probably Chelsea .. they need a striker for 2 months and what's €50m when rules don't apply to you 

chelsea is a good shout

he perfectly fits their mould of attacking players who aren't actually strikers and drop deep looking for the ball, turning and running with it rather than just standing upfront and kicking the ball in the net

they've only got about 6 of them already

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

chelsea is a good shout

he perfectly fits their mould of attacking players who aren't actually strikers and drop deep looking for the ball, turning and running with it rather than just standing upfront and kicking the ball in the net

they've only got about 6 of them already

Maybe they've just given up on strikers after how bad some of their no.9s have been 😅

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

PL team bid 50 big boy€ for this guy. They AREN'T in the Champions League. If true, could be us? 

Just the friendly reminder that Fati is on £230k/w + whatever bonuses he has.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

One of my favourites! This is a wonderful story at the heart of it is love and the many forms it takes. Lou thought her life was going well after building up her life after an abusive marriage ended in tragedy. Then all of a sudden she needs to find a new home but at least she has her job. When the job goes she is upset but understands. She is a caregiver a role that she fell into and loved.

In a turn for the worst she bumps into the worlds most grumpiest octogenarian Edgar Allsopp. He mistakenly thinks she is about to attack him when they trip into each other. He then asks her to drive him home in his mini. He happens to be the owner of Foxwell Hall. Edgar wants her to move in and look after him. Lou needs a job but he is far too miserable to be stuck with.

Edgar decides to make her an offer. His offer means that she would leave the area she knows to be closer to someone who she has her eye on. He is not available so another distraction is on the way, is the object of her desire doing the same thing?

We also see how Lou changes how Edgar views the world and there is a beautiful moment towards the end of the book that had me in tears. Edgar makes a monumental mistake and he is powerless to change it.

Wow, Chat GPT has really come along way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1