Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

If Arsenal had Emi as back up for 4-5 years - we should be aiming for that level. 

Emi seems a bit of a one off, I can't think of many others who have been back ups and then gone on to be elite

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Emi seems a bit of a one off, I can't think of many others who have been back ups and then gone on to be elite

He has a monster mentality, we just need someone with the ability who is going to be ready when called on. i.e. not Olsen. 

• Like 1

I'm hearing Chukwueze is going to AC Milan and as a result Kamada's move to them is going to collapse, they want one or the other and are choosing Chukwueze. Kamada could be good signing for us as Buendia competition in No.10 role.

Kamada is free, is still only 26, is versatile, nine goals and seven assists last season in Bundesliga, would be our first ever Japanse player on the mens team. He seems to fit the profile to a tee to what we're looking for in a player.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Kamada is free, is still only 26, is versatile, nine goals and seven assists last season in Bundesliga, would be our first ever Japanse player on the mens team. He seems to fit the profile to a tee to what we're looking for in a player.

Always thought he would end up at spurs because their manager really likes working with Japanise players but now Madison has ended up there maybe not

Plymouth got Bali Mumba back for £1mil. He'll be ending up in the Prem I'm sure, hoping we're keeping tracks on him as an option if/when Digne goes. Would be an idea player for the tactics we played last season. 

• Like 1

I look on Watford forum the poster saying they've signed a striker from us seems to have a reputation as being 'ITK', they also say that the striker they've signed is a target man, so they're guessing at Davis, Wesley, and Duran.

I would have thought that Davis would make the most sense, but they seem to be leaning more towards it being Wesley for some reason.

21 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

There is a rumour on the Watford forum they are about to sign one of our strikers, probably Wesley. Haven't seen a story about it though.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I look on Watford forum the poster saying they've signed a striker from us seems to have a reputation as being 'ITK', they also say that the striker they've signed is a target man, so they're guessing at Davis, Wesley, and Duran.

I would have thought that Davis would make the most sense, but they seem to be leaning more towards it being Wesley for some reason.

We do read a lot of forums here. We are Aston Villa. We read what we want.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I get peoples excitement, but we need to consider that the window isn't over yet, and other team are and will also strengthen further.

The optimism is definitely there, but i don't think people to get too carried away... YET

Has nothing to do with our form under Emery. Don't care what other teams do

28 minutes ago, I Make Pies said:

There is a rumour on the Watford forum they are about to sign one of our strikers, probably Wesley. Haven't seen a story about it though.

I thought I read that Watford had been given a transfer ban over non payment of a transfer ?