Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Just reading Federico Chiesa could be available for a similar fee to Harvey.Barnes … Probs wouldn’t come and just BS clickbait but if true I know which one I’d prefer … ! 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Just reading Federico Chiesa could be available for a similar fee to Harvey.Barnes … Probs wouldn’t come and just BS clickbait but if true I know which one I’d prefer … ! 

What a player!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Great player but worrying injury record. 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My mate who’s a Leeds fan think Adam’s is a very good player and had he stayed fit they would have stayed up. I think he would be a good addition.

I agree

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Leeds fans always think their players are the best in the world. 

It's amazing they are in the championship!

Doesn't mean any of their players can't be any good though does it. Adams has looked good whenever I've seen him.

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Leeds fans always think their players are the best in the world. 

It's amazing they are in the championship!

Not sure this is true actually this season. Speaking to a few Leeds fans I know, they’ve all basically said that Adams is their best player and in fact, their only really good/consistent player. They all agree that Gnonto and Summerville have solid potential. 

I don’t think Adams replaces Luiz or Kamara, but for a decent fee, he’d be a better back up than Dendoncker and Chambers and gives us the option of playing three in their more often. 

I’m not advocating signing him, I just think he’s a good player is all. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not sure this is true actually this season. Speaking to a few Leeds fans I know, they’ve all basically said that Adams is their best player and in fact, their only really good/consistent player. They all agree that Gnonto and Summerville have solid potential. 

Before reality set in those last 2 months they were sure they had one of the best attacks outside the top 6. 

They are masters of believing every manager who isn't called marcello is not tapping into this amazing potential. 

41 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t think Adams replaces Luiz or Kamara, but for a decent fee, he’d be a better back up than Dendoncker and Chambers and gives us the option of playing three in their more often. 

I’m not advocating signing him, I just think he’s a good player is all. 

I'd take Gnonto off their hands, has a high ceiling and already an international at a young age.

• Like 2