Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Wonder if Watkins’ injury has anything to do with this. It’ll be good to get him at the club and and start getting him assimilated. Learning off the likes of Ings in terms of finishing will be helpful too.

He will bring power and pace, something we desperately lack.

26 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

he's gonna get some pelters early on from a section of fans if he plays like this.

I remember thinking'what have we done' when I saw benteke on his debut. Little did I know he would become a legendary forward for us! 

Edited by Made In Aston

I don't think I can remember us going all in like this on young talent from another club before. 

Surely he's the least proven striker going in at first team level who was not produced by our academy. Maybe I've forgotten someone, but seems that way. 

If I hadn't seen the comments, I would have assumed he was one to add to the academy, and who we'll see in 2024/25. 

Hope the dude likes pressure, cos he's jumping into it feet first. 

Wouldn't it be amazing if we managed to really get the march on everyone here and get an absolute superstar.  

For 19 he looks like a big fecker. Seems like he has somw good potential and can finish. My only concern with the video is the defending is absolutely abysmal like league two standard. 

You wont get that much timw on the ball over here as wes found out

Â