Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Hate to be the one pissing in the paella, but “Aston Villa is”? 

Surely it’s always “Aston Villa are”?

Ambidextrous on this ... the club Aston Villa is or the people at Aston Villa are. Depends if you are more of a "people person" or more of an "elitist club" person.

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The English side of me from my hard-arse machinist dad doesn't get all the hugs. Why hug? Why aren't they shaking hands? Am I just too 1955 or something? What's happened? The phrase "Villa's gone soft" keeps echoing in my head. I don't know. It just feels kind of forced to me. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The English side of me from my hard-arse machinist dad doesn't get all the hugs. Why hug? Why aren't they shaking hands? Am I just too 1955 or something? What's happened? The phrase "Villa's gone soft" keeps echoing in my head. 

yep a lot of the newer generations have got that in style. And a lot of "dapping up" 

--source of knowledge is me teaching 14–18-year-olds🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The English side of me from my hard-arse machinist dad doesn't get all the hugs. Why hug? Why aren't they shaking hands? Am I just too 1955 or something? What's happened? The phrase "Villa's gone soft" keeps echoing in my head. I don't know. It just feels kind of forced to me. 

What’s happened is that we’ve all these sexy players, and when two sexy forces meet they’ve got to hug it out.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I thought maybe he already knew Buendia hence the hug but then they all gave him one! Way too many hugs. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

What’s happened is that we’ve all these sexy players, and when two sexy forces meet they’ve got to hug it out.

They edited out the bit when they sniff each other’s arses

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Clearly some of you don’t have any Mediterranean or South American relatives. Don’t know how you’d cope with all the hugs and cheek kissing.

Oh, in certain contexts, my mind would be fine, but I suspect my body would betray me.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

You’re suggesting there’s a problem with that?

How else would footballers identify each other?

The only problem with it is that it’s not on film

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, May-Z said:

"So you have a 38 year old player called Young playing for you? Oh, there he is..."

"No, no Alex, that's Kaydan. He's 22 years younger but looks mid-40s"

The hairline's already taking a step back. Unbelievable that he's 16.

Â