Midweek Football 29/30 December/New Yrs Eve & New Yrs Day football 31 December/1 January

andykeenan

15 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Looks like arsenal sustaining a decent challenge. It would be nice to see had they not ever so mildly blotted their copybook by effectively endorsing rape. Oh well. 

A decent challenge lol. They're flying away with the league on this form.

You have to applaud those behind the scenes at Arsenal. All those who were clamouring for him to be sacked when that seemed the most common sense thing to do. It's reminiscent of Alex Ferguson when he was struggling with the expectations of a club like Manchester United, but they gave him that trust, and look how that turned out.

I would love to see Arsenal knock Citeh off their oily perch. Nothing more pleasing than the look on Pep's face when he doesn't get those entitled three points. 

And its kind of what happened at Liverpool. Everyone will praise the transfer dealings and how they got them all spot on....they got them all spot on because they have a brilliant coach who has ensured they've all been brilliant signings by making them brilliant signings.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

And its kind of what happened at Liverpool. Everyone will praise the transfer dealings and how they got them all spot on....they got them all spot on because they have a brilliant coach who has ensured they've all been brilliant signings by making them brilliant signings.

I dunno... I still think arsenal is about who they got rid of rather than who they brought in

Only pepe left and they've more or less bombed him out anyway

• Like 1

Â