Midweek Football 29/30 December/New Yrs Eve & New Yrs Day football 31 December/1 January

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Moyes will probably be the next manager sacked, could be in the bottom 3 by end of the week

Unless they show something in the second half, he could welcome in the new year unemployed. Hard to see where he goes for his next job....

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Faes is dreadful, he might be one of the worst centre backs in the top flight that I have seen in a while

He's just having a Chris Nicholl, Leicester kept loads of clean sheets since he signed end of August.

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

He's just having a bad game, Leicester kept loads of clean sheets since he signed end of August.

Not disagreeing with you, I havent seen enough of him.... but just having a bad game? He has guaranteed to be a target for memes for the rest of time

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's just having a Chris Nicholl, Leicester kept loads of clean sheets since he signed end of August.

He was disgraceful vs Newcastle as well the other day. Like a David Luiz clone with even more mistakes

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Not disagreeing with you, I havent seen enough of him.... but just having a bad game? He has guaranteed to be a target for memes for the rest of time

TBF when I posted it I didn't realise he'd actually scored a second OG!😂

No idea what he's up to tonight but I've been impressed by what I've seen from him in others, brought a calmest to what was a diabolical defensive structure in August and early part of September.

Â