World Cup: Matches

Genie

No issues with giving the ref a chance to double-check what would be a crucial, game-changing decision. Never in a million years a 94th min pen, and the decision made quickly. That's how VAR should be implemented.

• Like 2

Just now, a-k said:

No issues with giving the ref a chance to double-check what would be a crucial, game-changing decision. Never in a million years a 94th min pen, and the decision made quickly. That's how VAR should be implemented.

Yeah it's almost like the 3 to 5 minutes the PL VAR ref stops the game for while he looks 10 times doesn't exist here

Its more or less instant from the VAR and then a minute for the pitch ref

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

cashy starts for poland

when are the lineups announced for the matches?

i thought it was 1hr before, but i can never seem to find a lienup 60 mins before a match at the WC so far?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Its actually quite hilarious where you try throw the racism card out when its nothing to do with them being arabs just for their actions. 

so you supporting their stance on being gay lesbian etc? And you are aware what they have been doing to Yemen? 

as for uk if you actually read back historically i was opposed to the war in iraq just my take on that

don't try paint the uk and us like them at least you can  be openly be gay and accepted here unlike these countries where they refuse to accept you for what you are.  But whatever helps you sleep at night 

How do you think the rest of the world's view is on uk and usa?😆 And it is pretty racist to spew hate against everyday Arabs playing football and calling them murderers. You wouldn't do that to the football team from usa, would you? Double standards for sure.

And what actions did the players in the Saudi Arabian team do for you to call them murderers?

Edited by momo
  • Like 1

Glik, central defender in serie B, is starting ahead of Bednarek?, whut!?

the other 2 of the 3 are from spezia (italy - serie A) and sampdoria.

surprised Bednarek didnt get a start (at least over 1 of them) unless he's carrying a knock?