World Cup: Matches

Genie

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if it will become a thing? Mbappe lifting the 26 WC trophy wearing a 10 gallon Stetson hat and an AR-15

Trump(hope not) and Infantino would never hand over the trophy so it will look weird with Mbappe just standing their with a hat and gun.

16 minutes ago, sne said:

Wonder if it will become a thing? Mbappe lifting the 26 WC trophy wearing a 10 gallon Stetson hat and an AR-15

I think the final is in Mexico city, so maybe a Sombrero and bottle of tequila?

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think the final is in Mexico city, so maybe a Sombrero and bottle of tequila?

They haven't confirmed where it'll be yet. You've have to imagine the yanks are putting in the lions share of the costs/bribes, so you'd expect the final to be in LA/Austin/NY

Just now, Mozzavfc said:

They haven't confirmed where it'll be yet. You've have to imagine the yanks are putting in the lions share of the costs/bribes, so you'd expect the final to be in LA/Austin/NY

Seen N.Y, Dallas and L.A mentioned.

1 hour ago, Mozzavfc said:

Austin isn't a host city. SoFi Stadium in LA is unbelievable, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was there. But the romantic in me prefers the Azteca.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Unbelievable final. The greatest in living memory. 

A privilege to be able to watch it

Was it? Was a good game but the game they played in 2018 was way better than this

Was 3 penalties and Lloris and Emi didnt really make that many saves that you would call great. I think Emi only save was the 122nd minute chance

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Was it? Was a good game but the game they played in 2018 was way better than this

Was 3 penalties and Lloris and Emi didnt really make that many saves that you would call great. I think Emi only save was the 122nd minute chance

**** me mate what more do you want? 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

**** me mate what more do you want? 😂

It was an entertaining game but I dont think it was a great quality game and that is on France more than Argentina

Edited by Zatman

Credit to Deschamps he made a ballsy double sub that nearly paid off. Kolo Muani caused trouble for Argentina without being technically brilliant. Coman on earlier I think would have probably won it for France

Scaloni on the other hand made a near disastrous sub taking Di Maria off for the useless Acuna which allowed France back in the game. Di Maria was man of the match when he was on the pitch and was causing France all sorts of trouble

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

It was an entertaining game but I dont think it was a great quality game and that is on France more than Argentina

Name me a better World Cup final. I’ll wait

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Name me a better World Cup final. I’ll wait

2006 was a great final between 2 top teams at the top of the game and while that was not as high scoring it a compelling game.