Match Thread: LC3: Man United v Villa

limpid

It’s a training exercise, gives Unai chance to see what some of the others are about. People have said many times that the squad is poor - the majority of those players in that bracket are on the pitch this evening. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Olsen has done nothing wrong today. He's not the tidiest with the ball at his feet but neither is Martinez. 

Got to have a scapegoat 

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

So I couldn't watch the game at the weekend, but did make time to watch this shit show. I sure can pick them.

it's hardly a shit show. not blisteringly exciting either, but come on now XD

• Like 1

Just now, Tayls said:

It’s a training exercise, gives Unai chance to see what some of the others are about. People have said many times that the squad is poor - the majority of those players in that bracket are on the pitch this evening. 

Many have also said the squad is good, I can’t keep up.

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

My Arsenal friends did warn me that I will lose my love for football under Emery 🤪

do they know you have been following the Villa for the last xx years :) ?

Edited by slovenian
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tayls said:

Complete rubbish - squad is not poor - the coaching and tactical game plans have been poor. 

Our squad is top half at least on paper. 

United are playing alot of rotation players too.