Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’m drunk now but just felt the need to login to VT to say how much I adore Unai. Wonderful this internet

Good work 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

This guy is just amazing.

There is never one moment where it's a case of 'and here's where I've heard enough of his shite now' and don't bother watching moment like I've had with other managers/coaches. Unai is just constant fresh air. New things all the time. Always something different happening. 

What a time to be alive to witness and be part of this after what we've endured as fans of the club for the last couple of decades. This is just orgasmic.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’m drunk now but just felt the need to login to VT to say how much I adore Unai. Wonderful this internet

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This guy is just amazing.

There is never one moment where it's a case of 'and here's where I've heard enough of his shite now' and don't bother watching moment like I've had with other managers/coaches. Unai is just constant fresh air. New things all the time. Always something different happening. 

What a time to be alive to witness and be part of this after what we've endured as fans of the club for the last couple of decades. This is just orgasmic.

No such thing as too much Unai content, is there?

Dignity and class personified. What an aura…

• Like 2

This is the thread I visit before I go to bed. It's the only place on VT where I can guarantee a bit of peace and quiet. My last thought before climbing into my super comfortable bed is .... how can we spread this calmness to the rest of the site? 

My favourite bit of the Pau Torres video is where they take him into Unai office. He is all pleased to see him but also slightly pissed off because they’ve interrupted him in the middle of the first half of Villa v Stevenage which he is watching  for the 7th time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

My conversations with the players and with the club are the same: that within three years, we have the same excitement and hopes as we have now. In three years, I would like to be here now and able to tell you that we have gained stability, consistency and that things are going well for us. I am not asking that everything should be wonderful right now, I just hope that the outlook is just as good in three years’ time as it is now.

This is exactly what I want to hear from our manager. 👍

• Like 3

Â