Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more win and he has the same number of wins as he who shall not be named in half as many matches. Newcastle was only his 6th loss and considering he barely changed the squad last season it's an incredible achievement. 

Edited by juteface
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, juteface said:

One more win and he has the same number of wins as he who shall not be named in half as many matches. Newcastle was only his 6th loss and considering he barely changed the squad last season it's an incredible achievement. 

Tommy Cummings?

On 25/08/2023 at 13:44, juteface said:

Which one of them?

I think people need to be patient in early part of the season. We've new players, we've a lot of players out injured and we have critically a new defence trying to learn together. 

I'm going to keep the focus on seeing things on the pitch that show progress. The more I think about it the more I see the goal this season as winning the ECL. All the progress we need comes from that. Winning a trophy and moving up to EL.

Spurs and Chelsea should be good this season as they both have talented and experienced coaches now. 

So West Ham, Brighton and Us I feel is where a battle might be for 8th and maybe capitalise on one of big 7 under performing. 

We have an elite coach and we are a system team. He needs time to build and this was a summer of transition if Coutinho and Digne both leave and two more players join. 

On 25/08/2023 at 13:44, juteface said:

Who? He has already won 4 more games than the previous fraud 

Â