Unai Emery

PeterSw

12 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

The pattern since he started is win - lose - win - lose - you know what happens tomorrow!

That has been the pattern since we came up.

Its too soon, to aim this at Unai.....but if he plays that highline today, I fear the worst.

Edited by TRO

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just see the players all know what their individual jobs are and how the team is trying to play. Won’t always work when we come up against better players, but I think we’ll get some very good results when fixtures ease up a bit.

Sticking with Olsen today was a massive call, but by getting the result, it really stamps Unai’s authority on the dressing room - he’s shown all the other players that nobody is undroppable, but done it in a credible way that doesn’t cause more trouble than its worth.

Superb manager.

Sadly looks like he might have to deal with an injury crisis, although he seems to get good performances out of most of our squad.

• Like 1

Why did we spend so much time with a donut in charge , this guy's different class to what we have had for seasons , quite how many seasons is the question, we will have to wait and see the answer. 

• Like 2

Genius, absolute genius. UTD at home, Brighton and Spurs away in his first 4 games. 

I can’t believe we’ve got this guy. Another masterclass. 

So far, the man has not set a foot wrong. Brilliant start to what I hope to be one of our most successful spells we've had in a long time. Good ownership, and a good manager. 

Just now, Mantis said:

I think he knows what he's doing.

9 points from United at home, Brighton away, Liverpool at home and Spurs away is **** phenomenal.

Especially when you consider we hadn’t beaten United at home since 95 and hadn’t beaten Spurs in front of a crowd since god knows when. 

Â