Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Probably. Quite a few have Instagram as well, Mourinho and Steven for example.

Not aware of a manager called Steven? Do you mean Mick Beale? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Unai got his visa on a Monday, took training on a Tuesday and a Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday he told us how he’s gonna take the mighty Villa forward. 

No.... From my understanding... He started on Monday, waited in a hotel on Tuesday, took his first session on Wednesday, and on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, he prepped for Sunday. 

His first few days should be interesting. Hopefully not too much of an eye opener for him. I think this squad on paper has a lot of ability. If he can tap it quickly (KW.gif) then it'll be a fun watch. Pity this corrupt world cup is so soon :( 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

His first few days should be interesting. Hopefully not too much of an eye opener for him. I think this squad on paper has a lot of ability. If he can tap it quickly (KW.gif) then it'll be a fun watch. Pity this corrupt world cup is so soon :( 

Load of old ballix innit. Hopefully the viewership will be way down (I for one am abstaining) and they'll do similar again...

Who am I kidding.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Totally agree. On paper the squads talent must be at least on a par with Villareals you would have thought.

Â