Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

in all seriousness.. are we to believe our club has put out rumours about another club's manager and that then (somehow) helps them land the appointment of someone else..!? If that is true, it feels quite childish and small time to me.. 

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

People will be out criticising as didnt have a famous career or a winning mentality 20 years ago as a player 😛

I hope we’ve learnt from the lesson and never repeat such a stupid mistake ever again… the guy just set us back so badly, had we gotten rid sooner we may have found it easier to make a top class appointment… 

The players looked so free and joyful against Brentford… like all the doom and gloom had been lifted… was so good to see… we actually played some football! 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Thing I'm really excited about is that after we get the manager in, we are likely to unveil the new club crest choices on a wave of positivity. 

I love the current one why are we changing it ? 😤

16 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

in all seriousness.. are we to believe our club has put out rumours about another club's manager and that then (somehow) helps them land the appointment of someone else..!? If that is true, it feels quite childish and small time to me.. 

you are awful but I like you 🤣

9 minutes ago, daft said:

I think we can fought Emery now. Something more concrete should have leaked by now.

Why?  Villa are masters of secrecy and how many times have we announced something 6pm or 8pm….plenty of time left in the day!

I dont think the current time says anything, we’ll probably only know an hour or so before hand when it does eventually happen.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Why?  Villa are masters of secrecy and how many times have we announced something 6pm or 8pm….plenty of time left in the day!

I dont think the current time says anything, we’ll probably only know an hour or so before hand when it does eventually happen.

It only makes sense to announce Emery in the evening in any case

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

The club do not comment on rumours so I would not worry.

All the stuff in the papers is just guesswork.