Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

32 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Hope this is true!!!

I'm believing Phil McNulty over Ryans Sister in law, Hairy hands, Tiger woods and Joey from Texas. 

What about Jim from France?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

I literally can't believe people are turning their nose up a manager who took Villarreal to the champions league semi final.

I'd have my own Semi, just if we got into the Uefa conference league.

DB2D7A09-3A2E-4530-9DD5-B1464784BF29.jpeg.ba88f1cc5d3b34e49cf1c4e41614c58c.jpeg

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We've always played the West Ham way and we will continue to play the West Ham way.

Champagne football.

Once, when Trevor Brooking was presenting 606 on radio 5, I called the show to ask him if he acknowledged the fact there was only one Claret and Blue.

Trevor being clever, said: "whose that then", so I duly explained. Weirdly, he then lost interest and moved on to the next call.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

I just want to see us play good attacking football. Don't think that is possible under Emery. 
I'm very unsure about him 

"Good attacking football" - thats what everyone wants, remember Keegans's Newcastle? Sadly it just doesnt happen any more as everything is so technical. I fear Sunday was a flash in the pan, it wont take long to work out and counter, we need much more technical substance and depth than just playing with freedom, over the long run.

4 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Amorim does sound like the best man for the job🤞

Possibly is, but can the board afford to take another punt on a very young manager from another [2 or 3 horse] league with no PL experience? He could be brilliant or he could be the next Gerrard. The risk analysis could be too much.

• Like 1