What time do you go to bed at night?

leemond2008

During the week I tend to go to bed between 12 and 12:30 with a wake-up time of 7am, weekends are weird though, Friday and Saturday nights I'll go to bed at any time between 9:30pm and 11pm.

It's weird how I'm more inclined to grab an early night when I don't actually have anything to get up for.

Dunno why I'm interested but what time do you freaks get your head down for the night?

If I’ve got work in the morning I’ll be up until about midnight to 00:30 to get up at 06:30. 

If I’m off the next morning I’ll be up until about 01:30 and get up about 9:30-10:00 unless we’ve got something planned and I’ll go to bed about 12:30 and up by 08:30. 

9pm most nights, read a book for an hour or so then drift off with white noise in the background. Up at 7am in the week and maybe 10 am at weekends but nip and make a couple of flasks  of coffee for me and her earlier then go back to bed. Got into the habit of having an hour and a half (Kip) in the afternoon most days as well

Edited by Follyfoot

During the week, I can be in bed from 8:30pm onwards... I will watch a show/film on my tablet though, or watch YouTube. Sleep from 11pm onwards with white noise blasting out (can't sleep in silence). Up at 7:30am, unless i'm in the office, then its 5:30am. 

Weekends - bed around midnight, up at 8am latest. 

Like @Follyfoot I do tend to have afternoon naps at the weekend as well! 

Anytime between 21:00 and 22:00, up at 7:00 weekdays for the kids. Most days I then head back after they've gone to school, sleep and get up anytime between 10:30 and 12:30. Weekends depends on where the football is for my 13 year old. We're in Pompey (Portsmouth Uni sports centre) tomorrow morning for 9:00. so up at early again.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I tend to have my worst night sleep on Sunday nights which is annoying.

Yes!

I never sleep well on a Sunday night. Anxiety about work usually. Not that I'm massively stressed, I think its just the thought of another 5 days working. 

• Like 1

I'm another one for midday naps, when I'm working from home as soon as it hits 12 O'Clock my curtains are closed alarm is set and I get my head down for at least 45 minutes.

Another thing is that regardless of what time I go to bed, I wake up almost exactly 1 hour later, have 5 minutes looking through the news on my phone and then I'm straight back to kip.

Midweek  usually around 8.30 but can be as early as 8 and no later than 9.30. Up at 5.30 for work.  Weekends 8.30-10.30 up between 6-7 . I’ll usually watch stuff on my phone in bed mind and have some ASMR on when ready to sleep. I’m not one for staying up late at all and hate lying in in the mornings as it gives me a low mood . I like to be asleep no later than than 10 when I have work. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes!

I never sleep well on a Sunday night. Anxiety about work usually. Not that I'm massively stressed, I think its just the thought of another 5 days working. 

Know what you mean. I get anxiety when I’m returning to work from a week off or holiday of some sort . 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes!

Yeah i think this is how i am too. I am trying skmething new sunday nights - no tv or electronics a hr before bed and take some nutritional yeast to see if that helps as i really need to get better sleep sunday nights

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Know what you mean. I get anxiety when I’m returning to work from a week off or holiday of some sort . 

I used to get the Sunday night blues terrible at my old job, even when things were going well there I could never ever sleep on a Sunday night, I resorted to taking Piriton an hour before bed because that is the only drug that absolutely knocks me out, drop two of them bad boys and I'm dead to the world.

The anxiety before returning after a week off was horrific as well, I changed jobs back in January and its been all good ever since 

Just now, leemond2008 said:

I used to get the Sunday night blues terrible at my old job, even when things were going well there I could never ever sleep on a Sunday night, I resorted to taking Piriton an hour before bed because that is the only drug that absolutely knocks me out, drop two of them bad boys and I'm dead to the world.

The anxiety before returning after a week off was horrific as well, I changed jobs back in January and its been all good ever since 

Didn’t realise Piriton made you drowsy and helped you to sleep until the other month . Very nice sleep off them . If I’d been out on piss on a Friday or Saturday I’d get terrible anxiety Sunday night and even at work on the Monday .

• Like 1

Week nights I’m up until 11/12 usually, and up for work at 5:30/6. Weekends I game most evenings from 9:30 (or whenever the Mrs goes to bed) until 12/1ish and then up at about 6:30 due to my daughter being like clockwork when it comes to wake up times! 

Usually in bed for sleep around 23.30 to midnight. Alarm goes off at 5.30 when the missus is working and I usually wake up at that time, unless I’m really tired and I try and get another hour. Obviously that’s next to impossible as women make obscene amounts of noise as they get ready in a morning!

I can tend to get by on 5-6 hours sleep a night as long as I get one night of 7 or 8 hours a week. Since quitting alcohol I don’t sleep in on a weekend any more, feels like a waste of time when I could be up and doing something. 

Â