Weekends Football 30 September/2 October

andykeenan

Might be controversial but I can't help thinking that Casimeiro might offer something to the Manure midfield. Really enjoying this thou so no complains. Shame Maguire isn't playing.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

3-0 against their local rivals and it's still silent. For all their talent on the pitch, it's a joke of a football club.

they don't really have much competition 99% of the time, so wonder what there is to be excited about?

1 minute ago, sne said:

Might be controversial but I can't help thinking that Casimeiro might offer something to the Manure midfield. Really enjoying this thou so no complains. Shame Maguire isn't playing.

Yes. Not even on the bench either unfortunately.

Haaland has everything in his locker when it comes to play in the final third. He scores for fun, but also isn't selfish.

I can't stand Man City, but if they don't win the Champions League with him in the squad then they never will. 

This is fun.

Is there a more melodramatic group of fans than Man Utd's in all of football? They love a flounce.

Citeh's fans are so delighted they almost dropped a stitch.

I do hope City press on and make this a famous one.

Grealish has been quietly excellent - the City front four look really comfortable with each other.

• Like 1

Best striker and best assister in the world. They are actually getting better to watch now they have a striker that thrives on difficult chances. They get the ball forward quicker . Used to be like watching paint dry 

Â