January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh, are the players related?

@Rolta I've just had the chance to see why you're shocked 🤣.

It's been a rough day, I have been jumping in and out of the forum, " Their parents are Ghanaian " probably should have been the obvious lightbulb.

I've just had the chance to look back over the pages 🤦🏿‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Emery stated he wanted a winger this window so it’s pretty poor of us if we don’t sign one. Still, there is enough time until the window ends so I’m not too worried.

Yeah but he also said we would only sign if the player was right for villa.  Rather hold off to summer than sign someone we aren’t 💯 sure about 

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Emery stated he wanted a winger this window so it’s pretty poor of us if we don’t sign one. Still, there is enough time until the window ends so I’m not too worried.

Seems like we tried to ke Kang In and Deloufou and for different reasons it didn't work out

11 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Disappointing for sure, but obviously could be a number of reasons why it hasn’t happened. My guess is the targets we are going for are simply saying “thanks but no thanks” 

13 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Kang in Lee isn’t a winger 

Factually incorrect. He's played most of this season on left wing. But we alwarneed to debate things transfermarkt can disprove in literally seconds.

He clearly can play left right or centrally. 

8 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Factually incorrect. He's played most of this season on left wing. But we alwarneed to debate things transfermarkt can disprove in literally seconds.

He clearly can play left right or centrally. 

He isn’t a traditional winger, he is a Buendia, Coutinho type . I know he’s deployed on the left and off the striker but he isn’t a quick robust winger/forward. 

13 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He isn’t a traditional winger, he is a Buendia, Coutinho type . I know he’s deployed on the left and off the striker but he isn’t a quick robust winger/forward. 

Deloufou isn't a traditional winger. Danjuma isn't a traditional winger. We don't know what type of winger Emery wanted.