January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

7 minutes ago, RicRic said:

They wont let that happen without replacing lol you think spurs will watch them fade away with no plan.

Thats not easy. They will need a lot of luck to do that to stumble on even 1 world class player never mind two. Kane come through the academy and Son reached his full potential, Chances of that happening again are not good. 
Their replacement for big money will have to do amazing to come close to them two. 

Sorry to go off topic but it's such a grey area. Drunken sex and regrets after can lead to a rape accusation, for example. I think the prosecutions generally are where it's nailed on the woman or man was forcibly raped or drugged then raped. And a false accusation and not guilty verdict can, I would think, leave a stigma on an individual for life.

• Like 1

Trossard available at Brighton.

Emery confirmed in his news conference today that he’s looking for a winger.

Trossard would be a great but expensive buy. However I’m not sure he would sign for Villa if there are any offers from the top six?

Trossard wouldn’t come to us and I’m not sure anyone pushing to leave Brighton when they are in a great place is the sort of personality we need at Villa.

Also, I’d be wary of paying big bucks for a player shining in a well coached Brighton side, see Cucarella and Bissouma looking v average at the moment.

MacAllister would be the exception to that but he is well out of our league.

21 minutes ago, Adman said:

I've been in a jury and they shouldn't be allowed to make important decisions.

Some golden nuggets from my fellow jurers

"If he was guilty the police would have locked him up"

"If he did it, it would have been caught on camera"

"If he did it the judge will tell us"

"I don't care if he comes in here and says he did it, I don't think he did"

"I bet that witness is more guilty than him"

I lost all my faith in the process, people should have a basic level of education and  knowledge of the legal process to be considered as a jurer.

I 1000% agree.

It is surprising how thick your average person is. 

Trossard will probably end up at Leicester or West Ham. Leicester have a lot of players from Belgium so will fit in nicely there. Would take him here, though not sure we have a spot for him now. 

Would prefer all of our recruitment focus was on Guendouzi at the moment anyway. 

Edited by Tayls

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I still think there is one or two players we’re looking at, that haven’t been mentioned yet. Wide players with pace I imagine. I think we’ll see a couple more links appear over the next week or so that we weren’t expecting. 

Being honest, Guendouzi is the only link that has excited me so far this window. I think he’d really improve us. The others may well do as well, I’m just not sure by how much!

I think any right sided forward will improve us, given how few we have! 

18 minutes ago, messi11 said:

We should join the race with Chelsea for Noni Madueke and Marcus Thuram

Haven't they already agreed to sign that Nkunku fella in the summer? Dunno if they will need them.. Chelsea run a tight ship these days

10 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Trossard will probably end up at Leicester or West Ham. Leicester have a lot of players from Belgium so will fit in nicely there. Would take him here, though not sure we have a spot for him now. 

Would prefer all of our recruitment focus was on Guendouzi at the moment anyway. 

He wants to go to Spurs