January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yes and no, I think Emi is still a work in progress.

He has all the raw attributes but needs tweaking, I have a feeling he will be somewhat of a " late bloomer " so might not always be a starter for probably another season.

I reckon he will make it though and eventually become outstanding though.

I think Emi is a victim of Villa pre Emery where we buy a player that excels at RM for Norwich and then play him out of position. 

With Emery’s comments from the presser I think that is a thing of the past as he wants round pegs for round holes, which quite frankly is a breath of fresh air. 

I think Emi will come good but he does tend to try to hard sometimes. Less arm waving as well Mr Buendia. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Names like Chiesa are about 5 steps up the ladder from us. We need to strive to get there, but we are a million miles from signing him. 

Pre-injury he was in the top 5 players in the world. 

I know, FIFA 22 mist descended on me. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think Buendia is being found out and that maybe Gerrard wasn't unjustified in leaving him on the bench.

Gerrard is literally a div, no intelligence outside of being a player.

7 minutes ago, burchy said:

I know, FIFA 22 mist descended on me. 

I've currently got a midfield of Bouba, Bellingham, Bailey at RW ( who's rated 88 ), Leao at Left Wing, Julian Alvarez and Hlozek as strikers, Alphonso Davies as LB and Reece James at RB.

Gabriel Jesus keeps moaning that he needs more playing time.

It works on my career mode so its definitely achievable.

I've still got 261 mill in transfer budget left as well.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Seems like we're not after Danjuma with it looking like he's going back to Bournemouth (bizzare) and Everton trying for him. Seems a bit strange unless the finances of it are not possible for us now.

We might have bigger plans.

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Seems like we're not after Danjuma with it looking like he's going back to Bournemouth (bizzare) and Everton trying for him. Seems a bit strange unless the finances of it are not possible for us now.

Good 

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Trossard has been told to train by himself, would love for us to try and sign him.

Nearly 29 and overpriced. Would be perfect for us 

Edited by messi11
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Damn would’ve been a really good signing for us.

He isn't refusing to play to join us that's for sure!

Spurs do need a midfielder who can break the lines. Have hardly anything when Kuluveski is injured and he's miles better than Gil.

Interest from abroad aswell.

• Like 1