January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Spurs just sign all the midfielders.

it's ridiculous the amount of players they have in that position.

What happened to Bissouma and Matar Sarr for example?

100% particularly the ones that we had been linked with first. 

58 minutes ago, TRO said:

Potential and expensive, don't go together too well for me......unless extensive due dilligence has been employed, by top scouts.

Potential is a maybe, Expensive is a certainty.

It's interesting that this is exactly the way that Chelsea are deciding to go - they're plunging a couple of hundred million into some of the most talented youngsters in Europe.

I guess they'll have hits and misses, but if they've got it right, it's going to be very interesting to watch.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's interesting that this is exactly the way that Chelsea are deciding to go - they're plunging a couple of hundred million into some of the most talented youngsters in Europe.

I guess they'll have hits and misses, but if they've got it right, it's going to be very interesting to watch.

You can afford to do that more, when you are in their position/status.

We have a different agenda.

Its great when they come off, but we are still trying to cement our selves in the top half......and we still haven't done that.

We can ge grateful, we have players like Kamara, Martinez and Carlos.....but we need more quality, in other positions, like that.

We too are in pursuit of talented youngsters, but a bit younger than Chelsea......my point is, in our position, we cannot rely on Potential alone.....when we consistently sit in the European places, maybe we can be more focused in the same way as Chelsea.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Runours spurs have made a bid of 16m for kessie

Thats a massive bargain if so

I dont take any notice of anything to do with spurs , if they have made a bid of 16m then he’s probably worth 50m , remember the Gresford bidding drama …. A bag of wotsits and a misfit of a player 

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

From someone serious or just random bullshit?

I’m fairly confident it’s BS but in the <1% chance it’s true I’ve posted it anyway as we are a bit light on links.

• Haha 2