Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

We went from worrying about relegation to potentially qualifying for a European spot - amazing! 

Nottingham Forest at home is a must win if we want to continue the European chase this weekend - nevertheless, the journey has been exciting thus far and long may it continue! 

Edited by trillvillan

4 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

We went from worrying about relegation to potentially qualifying for a European spot - amazing! 

Nottingham Forest at home is a must win if we want to continue the European chase this weekend - nevertheless, the journey has been excting thus far and long may it continue! 

Yep, if we want Europe this season we have to be almost perfect, not slipping up when we should win.
That then buys us space for dropping points in the harder games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yep, if we want Europe this season we have to be almost perfect, not slipping up when we should win.
That then buys us space for dropping points in the harder games.

For sure - I'm looking at the Newcastle (I think we'll actually get a result at home), ManU, Tottenham, and Liverpool. 

I think hopefully we get the better of at least Tottenham, but overall everyone is going to be in a fight for the top 4 out of them so every game will be a scrap. We gotta capitalize on these types (NottinghamF) like you said. 

Looking at all our games - they're all fairly tough in the sense EVERYONE has something to fight for... Its never easy for us lol. 

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Chelsea are genuinely about to appoint lampard until the end of the season, that’s them out of the running for anything. 

Chelsea: Hey I know what we need to get us of this rut, a manager with no track record of success and was sacked by us and Everton for massively underachieving.🤦

That club is a mess. 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Chelsea: Hey I know what we need to get us of this rut, a manager with no track record of success and was sacked by us and Everton for massively underachieving.🤦

That club is a mess. 

Long May it continue 

• Like 1