Villa’s Race for Europe 22/23

messi11

Our squad is thin but we are a happy bunch and if we produce the same level of commitment we showed against Newcastle in the game at Brentford we will win. Its about us not them. Fulham the same. 

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Spurs look like they’re in free fall, we could be 3 points aHead of them after next two games, we have Brentford and Fulham, they have Newcastle and Man U.

Yep. Compare fixtures, current form and momentum, and I can't see how we finish below them now. 

1 minute ago, chomer said:

Yep. Compare fixtures, current form and momentum, and I can't see how we finish below them now. 

If we can finish above Spurs it sort of guarantees us 7th at least. There is a very high possibility us, Brighton and Liverpool finish above them. It then depends on what order we finish 7th, 6th and 5th.

4th a long shot, would need United or Newcastle to also implode.

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

If we can finish above Spurs it sort of guarantees us 7th at least. There is a very high possibility us, Brighton and Liverpool finish above them. It then depends on what order we finish 7th, 6th and 5th.

4th a long shot, would need United or Newcastle to also implode.

That's how I see it playing out. Us 7th and Spurs 8th. I'd take that!

15 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

🤔 

WTF!

Liverpool 10 times more likely?  They have to win their 2 games in hand just to be level on points with us.  Yes, they have an easier run than us, yes they are a better squad than us but we are on form, more cohesive and are like a freight train at the moment whereas they are a mess.  I expect them to be better percentage but 10 times is a joke.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

WTF!

Liverpool 10 times more likely?  They have to win their 2 games in hand just to be level on points with us.  Yes, they have an easier run than us, yes they are a better squad than us but we are on form, more cohesive and are like a freight train at the moment whereas they are a mess.  I expect them to be better percentage but 10 times is a joke.

Spurs as well, joke lol. They really don’t like upsetting the 6

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Spurs as well, joke lol. They really don’t like upsetting the 6

Agreed.  I think I’m just more peeved that we are 0.7%.  If they had said we were say 3 or 4%, I would’ve just accepted but the disrespect on us at 0.7% is a joke.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Agreed.  I think I’m just more peeved that we are 0.7%.  If they had said we were say 3 or 4%, I would’ve just accepted but the disrespect on us at 0.7% is a joke.

I so wanna win each of the remaining 7 games. Just to stick a finger up at them. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I so wanna win each of the remaining 7 games. Just to stick a finger up at them. 

Probably get 3rd if we did.

At this rate arsenal will be hoping to win today to ensure we don't nick the title 😁

4 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

What happens if West Ham win the Conference League? Is one of the European spots taken?

No, the winners of the three euro cups have places set aside. They wouls simply be in the Europa League along with 5th and FACup winner/6th