Mr Barry - The Final Offer!!

AvfcRigo82

Would you accept 16m + Steve Finnan for GB?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept 16m + Steve Finnan for GB?

• no
    • yes

No, offer him to Arse for 14-15 mil!

No point. he wants to go to LIVERPOOL

No he doesn't, he just wants CL football and a pay-rise.

But yes, I'd take £16m and Finnan. £16m is more than fair, with a right back thrown in. Happy days.

One more post re: Liverpool and closed. And once again it's the Villa fans doing it.

It is a shame that we have people on this board that cannot read or follow simple instructions.

Now this is not to encourage another Barry thread of opinions, thoughts, stupidity, point scoring etc. because we have seen enough of these type of threads in the last two months to last us a life time, plus they are boring and they only end up being locked because of sillyness anyway.

A simple "Yes" or "No" is all that is required

Is it really that hard to understand??????? :drowsy:

In my opinion, Finnan is worth more than £1m. £16m plus Finnan would be fantastic business imo. Do you people honestly think Finnan is only worth £1m?

I think a million is about right for a player who's 32 and has one year left on his contract.

In my opinion, Finnan is worth more than £1m. £16m plus Finnan would be fantastic business imo. Do you people honestly think Finnan is only worth £1m?

i think he's worth about 2.5m tbh..

Yeah, I'd put him around that too.

Even though he is past 30, he has always come across as a very fit full-back with a good engine and being in and out of the side a lot he's hardly going to have been burned out over the past season or two, fair point on the contract thing but I still think he'd be worth at least another £750k.

No, offer him to Arse for 14-15 mil!

No point. he wants to go to LIVERPOOL

No he doesn't, he just wants CL football and a pay-rise.

wanna bet ?

I don't know whether that is the case or not but I would wager Benitez would be more anxious to finalise the deal if he thought there was a chance Barry could be tempted elsewhere.

Would you consider this Xavi Alonso + Finnan + 2 millions for Barry.

I'd consider Alonso and either £2m or Finnan.

Not sure Alonso would be up for it though. He rejected advances from Spurs a few months back, apparently.

Would you consider this Xavi Alonso + Finnan + 2 millions for Barry.

I'd consider Alonso and either £2m or Finnan.

Not sure Alonso would be up for it though. He rejected advances from Spurs a few months back, apparently.

I'd have Alonso over Barry anyday. Straight swap, great business.

Â