Mr Barry - The Final Offer!!

AvfcRigo82

Would you accept 16m + Steve Finnan for GB?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept 16m + Steve Finnan for GB?

• no
    • yes

Yes please, if just to get Finnan in. I thought Barry was overpriced at 15 mllion, not that I wanted to sell him, I just would not want to pay that much for him if the tables were turned and we were buying

I'm afraid I don't rate Alonso at all and I don't think he would be good enough for us.

Xabi Alonso can pass the ball better than anybody in football...

...as long as he is allowed an age to pick it first.

total bollocks, no proper source a blog more like

be worse than selling him to Liverplop

Can't say i'm bothered anymore, whats important is that we get the right price, 15m+.

Their money is just as good as Liverpool's. Berbatov and Keane look to be heading towards the exit door, freeing up funds for Ramos to spend again. I just want him off the books now, i've had enough of this whole saga hanging over us.

We want 18M for Gareth Barry and Liverpool are the only club willing to pay anything remotely close to that sum.

He is currently unfit and not even in our team for the Intertoto draw against Odense.

Liverpool are in no rush to get him, they have superior players in Gerrard and Mascherano, as well as Lucas who is a good player.

Does MON think he can wait around and still get 18M come late August?

Scenario: Liverpool doesn't bid and we have a very unhappy Barry in August, what will happen then???

We want 18M for Gareth Barry and Liverpool are the only club willing to pay anything remotely close to that sum.

He is currently unfit and not even in our team for the Intertoto draw against Odense.

Liverpool are in no rush to get him, they have superior players in Gerrard and Mascherano, as well as Lucas who is a good player.

Does MON think he can wait around and still get 18M come late August?

Scenario: Liverpool doesn't bid and we have a very unhappy Barry in August, what will happen then???

Do you think we're wrong to hold out to get the value that we place on the player then?

The answer to your question is simple - Barry's got to knuckle down and play.

He either cheers up or loses his England place. Which would make him a lot lot more unhappy than he is right now.

exactly

Barry has been playing first team football for over ten years and has finally cemented a place in the england squad, if the liverpool deal falls through and he wants either of those things to continue then he must turn that frown upside down.

Â