FC Barcelona

Villaphan04

26 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Isn't this a fake? Sounds nothing like what Lewandowski would say, he is a humble guy. 

It doesn’t seem like something like him would say, I saw it reported in a few places but they could all just be copy/pasting the same lie.

Like the Bundesliga wouldn't use man-marking. Seriously, at least they should put some effort in when making stuff up. 😅

I'm assuming this is a quote from the football equivalent of the Onion.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

It doesn’t seem like something like him would say, I saw it reported in a few places but they could all just be copy/pasting the same lie.

It's the type of crap excuse his manager would say when he played

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yep, it’s the type of rubbish Klopp and Pep come out with when someone dares to grind out a result against them.

Its “anti-football” to not let their stars waltz around the pitch and score lots of goals.

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

his manager and his 2 team mates had the ability for it not to matter...

it does sound like bollocks though

and i hate the "anti football" nonsense, holding defensive shape and concentration for 90 mins takes some doing, what people dont realise is that its forcing the opposition the "better" team to play in a way that the defending team wants them to play and more often than not the better team will fall for it, how often will you see a team down to 10 men compact their own area and let the opposition have lots of possession in the full back area and the team with 11 men cant rise above it

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

and i hate the "anti football" nonsense, holding defensive shape and concentration for 90 mins takes some doing, what people dont realise is that its forcing the opposition the "better" team to play in a way that the defending team wants them to play and more often than not the better team will fall for it, how often will you see a team down to 10 men compact their own area and let the opposition have lots of possession in the full back area and the team with 11 men cant rise above it

Absolutely. There are many ways to skin a cat. Atletico are a prime example of that.

I watched the Barca game, it just looked like solid defending. But on a different night, Barca could have won 2-0. Xavi is building an interesting team, they will do well. And by that I mean come 2nd in La Liga and get knocked out in CL quarters. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Absolutely. There are many ways to skin a cat. Atletico are a prime example of that.

I watched the Barca game, it just looked like solid defending. But on a different night, Barca could have won 2-0. Xavi is building an interesting team, they will do well. And by that I mean come 2nd in La Liga and get knocked out in CL quarters. 

I would call it more fantasy football than building a team😉

Lewandowski got robbed of his €75k watch when sitting in his car signing autographs for supporters in Barcelona.

Was probably guys sent by Laporta to try and bring in some cash for the club...

1 hour ago, sne said:

Lewandowski got robbed of his €75k watch when sitting in his car signing autographs for supporters in Barcelona.

He only needs to get robbed 5 more times this week and they can pay his wages! 

• Like 2

On 19/08/2022 at 15:26, sne said:

For real? Man, shit like that can leave real trauma. 

7 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

It is about Depay in their Facebook posts now. They moved on to next after bullying Braithwaite and De Jong.

Depay has asked for a payoff but Barcelona have told him they will just sack him instead

They  must have some lawyers

• 2 weeks later...

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had his jaw broken by home intruders who robbed him earlier in the week.

Rough couple of weeks for the foreign attackers in Barcelona. First Lewa and now this.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

after a cracking summer of breaking transfer rules and making dodgy deals plus disrespecting there own players. Its lovely to see they are on the brink of Champions League elimination 

We Are Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 3

Â