FC Barcelona

Villaphan04

On 31/07/2022 at 20:40, Zatman said:

Bordeaux have been demoted to the French 3rd division because of outstanding debts

Barcelona still owe them 10 million for Malcom

On 02/08/2022 at 00:06, OutByEaster? said:

Didn't Fortress take a chunk of Bordeaux?

Do Barca owe that money to Wes Edens?

Bordeaux arranged with their creditors to receive a lower amount in order to retain their league status - could Wes have agreed to write off some of what Barcelona owe to Bordeaux in order to help them with some of the money they owe Liverpool for Coutinho?

Barca are scum. The very worst of the worst of football's stinking entitled greed.

Barca do still owe money for Malcom, but to a 'financial institution' not to Bordeaux. Presumably Bordeaux cashed in on the money up front with a bank because of their financial issues.

spacer.png

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Hornso said:

Were we linked to selling Carney to Barca or was he going there on a free. Because I would not want to be waiting on money from them.

We did the same with Grealish. 

When Man City came in for him we offered Grealish to Madrid and Barca (who couldn't afford) as we don't want our players going to a club which may be a direct rival in a few years (big maybe).

On 03/08/2022 at 09:48, TheWalletInspector said:

Barca do still owe money for Malcom, but to a 'financial institution' not to Bordeaux. Presumably Bordeaux cashed in on the money up front with a bank because of their financial issues.

spacer.png

spacer.png

They still owe Liverpool £30 million for Coutinho!

On 03/08/2022 at 09:48, TheWalletInspector said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for posting, shows Liverpool (shock horror) are talking codshit when they claim owed money 

• Like 1

I hope all the players they are trying to offload or force into taking paycuts hold out. Unconscionable that they are trying to guilt or bully players into taking less than their contracts promised because the club has been so poorly mismanaged. 

Its absolute bullshit that they can get away with behaving like this, but of course UEFA will do nothing about it. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Braithwaite is refusing to move until they pay up his last 2 years and let him leave on a free

After the disgusting way they signed the guy he ahould milk them for every penny

and Braithwaite is getting critized in some media for this because he have been successful of the pitch with his investments. Hope he stand firm.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

and Braithwaite is getting critized in some media for this because he have been successful of the pitch with his investments. Hope he stand firm.

With his financial knowledge you would think Barcelona could have asked him for help 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

If he had been unsuccessful with his investments and was broke would they give him a payrise? Of course not. 

I’m off to Barcelona for a city break next month, people keep asking whether I’ll go and see the Nou Camp. I’d have said yes definitely ten years ago, now though I’m really not interested in that club. They’ve gone from being an amazing team of talent to a representation of all that’s wrong with football. The only reason I’d visit there now would be to graffiti a huge cock on a wall. 

45 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m off to Barcelona for a city break next month, people keep asking whether I’ll go and see the Nou Camp. I’d have said yes definitely ten years ago, now though I’m really not interested in that club. They’ve gone from being an amazing team of talent to a representation of all that’s wrong with football. The only reason I’d visit there now would be to graffiti a huge cock on a wall. 

Go watch Espanyol instead. If they play.

42 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Been there twice in my early 20s as i was a big fan, was the Ronaldinho days and to be fair he was the best player I've ever seen in the flesh (never seen messi) 

But the stadium itself was disappointing, the stadium tour and museum is good and worth doing, the shop took the piss back then so I can imagine what it's like now but watching a game there it's not a nice ground, seats were dirty, concourses badly showed their age, guy next to me smoked, a lot of people ate seeds and dropped the shells on the floor and I was one of many many tourists, there was about 30 Japanese school kids in front of me so the atmosphere was flatter than a witches tit 

Do the tour, don't bother with a game

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Been there twice in my early 20s as i was a big fan, was the Ronaldinho days and to be fair he was the best player I've ever seen in the flesh (never seen messi) 

But the stadium itself was disappointing, the stadium tour and museum is good and worth doing, the shop took the piss back then so I can imagine what it's like now but watching a game there it's not a nice ground, seats were dirty, concourses badly showed their age, guy next to me smoked, a lot of people ate seeds and dropped the shells on the floor and I was one of many many tourists, there was about 30 Japanese school kids in front of me so the atmosphere was flatter than a witches tit 

Do the tour, don't bother with a game

People that don't eat the seeds is how they know who the tourists are 😉

Was the agreed fee for De Jong something like £72m?

I know they’re greedy bastards but just give him the £17m he’s owed, bank the other £55m, sell Pedri and Gavi to us for £20m, and **** off.

Edited by jacketspuds

Â