Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

36 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Using my WC. What's people's thoughts on big up top (Haaland, Kane and Toney) with no premium MF? 

It gives me no easy route to Salah when he hits his stride and I'd love to have KDB in somehow but it's a direct choice between him and Kane for 2nd premium. 

I'm tempted by KDB and then have Haaland, Toney and Mitro up top as it gives greater flexibility but to fund that I have to swap Cancelo for Perisic or someone. Unless I downgrade James, Zaha, Maddison etc but I'm spread thin by doing that. 

IMO, this is key. liverpool have got a lovely run from GW12 and when doing my wildcard i made sure to have a route back to him but it's whether you feel he's necessary or whether someone like luis diaz would suffice for those games

brentford have bournemouth next but fixtures aren't amazing after that...i'd argue fulham's to be better so that's why i'm on mitro

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

IMO, this is key. liverpool have got a lovely run from GW12 and when doing my wildcard i made sure to have a route back to him but it's whether you feel he's necessary or whether someone like luis diaz would suffice for those games

brentford have bournemouth next but fixtures aren't amazing after that...i'd argue fulham's to be better so that's why i'm on mitro

If I has to choose between Toney and Mitro, it's Toney. Whilst Mitro is doing great I've seen him be awful too many times and I'm not so sure how long his form will last. 

The Salah things a weird one as the team's dynamics have changed and whilst he's excellent (was phenomenal) I'm not sure what his outputs will be long term. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

If I has to choose between Toney and Mitro, it's Toney. Whilst Mitro is doing great I've seen him be awful too many times and I'm not so sure how long his form will last. 

The Salah things a weird one as the team's dynamics have changed and whilst he's excellent (was phenomenal) I'm not sure what his outputs will be long term. 

for the post world cup wild card i'm not sure i'm even bothering with either of them. i've gone mitro purely for this run of fixtures fulham have. i agree with you i don't have a huge amount of faith in him long term

Very undecided here. I could remove Isak and go in many directions, or I could hold now that it looks like it's not so bad. I could go KDB->Salah but KDB is as likely to haul. I could go Martinelli to Bowen but that affects future finances.  Or ... what I didn't think was an option until today's Isak news, I think I'll roll the FT and use one of Emerson(WOL), Perisic or Andreas to cover Isak and go into 10 with 2FTs and 2.5m ITB.

30 minutes ago, BOF said:

Very undecided here. I could remove Isak and go in many directions, or I could hold now that it looks like it's not so bad. I could go KDB->Salah but KDB is as likely to haul. I could go Martinelli to Bowen but that affects future finances.  Or ... what I didn't think was an option until today's Isak news, I think I'll roll the FT and use one of Emerson(WOL), Perisic or Andreas to cover Isak and go into 10 with 2FTs and 2.5m ITB.

is emerson a guaranteed starter though?

edit: for my sake i sincerely hope not as i've just transferred in cresswell

Edited by tomav84

Didn’t look at fpl throughout the international break, it was a nice break. Came back to it yesterday and brought TAA back in earlier than planned after taking him out on wildcard before the break. Will probably go KDB to Salah after the City Liverpool game.

pretty happy with yesterday. 32 points with 4 players to play. like others benefited from trippier getting subbed. couple of differentials such as cresswell and willock getting me points has given me green arrows across the board

On 01/10/2022 at 10:33, AshVilla said:

Im captaining the fpl GOAT this week and even took a -4 to do it.

The safe thing to do would be captain Haaland like everyone else but that's just boring.

How’s this working out for you?