Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

3 minutes ago, a-k said:

Trippier assist though

saw that. not that i'm complaining, not sure how i feel about someone getting an assist cause a defender handballed it from a cross causing a pen. i don't really see that in the same bucket as actually winning a pen

but i'll take it

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

saw that. not that i'm complaining, not sure how i feel about someone getting an assist cause a defender handballed it from a cross causing a pen. i don't really see that in the same bucket as actually winning a pen

but i'll take it

I doubt the pen would have been spotted without Trippier complaining :D 

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I doubt the pen would have been spotted without Trippier complaining :D 

deserves the assist then! lol but nice to see VAR working properly. it was stone wall but very difficult for on field refs to spot

4 hours ago, a-k said:

Green arrow up 900k with 3 to play, wonder what can go wrong today 😃

Saka with two assists, Jesus with a goal, and Martinelli blanking was great, but that late Jesus yellow (also costing 1 BP) and Saliba on a 15 pointer kinda evens it out...

Using my WC. What's people's thoughts on big up top (Haaland, Kane and Toney) with no premium MF? 

It gives me no easy route to Salah when he hits his stride and I'd love to have KDB in somehow but it's a direct choice between him and Kane for 2nd premium. 

I'm tempted by KDB and then have Haaland, Toney and Mitro up top as it gives greater flexibility but to fund that I have to swap Cancelo for Perisic or someone. Unless I downgrade James, Zaha, Maddison etc but I'm spread thin by doing that.