Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

51 minutes ago, a-k said:

One FT left and really struggling to decide who to bring in just for the GW (WC next GW). MF or DEF of any price (except MCI as I've already got 3 of them). Planning to move Neto to the bench. Not sure...Kulu/Son, Perisic, Targett/Schär...or punts on Almiron, Paqueta, JWP.

And no, haven't decided on the armband yet either 😃

image.thumb.png.fdc0ebb9d97325fd095ef08cc20ceb07.png

That midfield is weak as **** so my suggestion would be a Spurs or Newcastle midfielder

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BOF said:

I know someone who has already used his wildcard and his free hit before GW7. He's not very good at FPL.

The only chip I use early doors (first game usually) is bench boost as it’s the only week your whole bench isn’t injured, suspended, or just not playing.

Umm no, they both can return...e.g., Emi1 got 10 points after saving Zaha's penalty, but Zaha also walked away with 12 points (would have been 10 as a FWD) after scoring the rebound and another one. Official FPL admin out to lunch on this one.

YRGaYly.png

Potential wildcard. I like the threemium idea but not sure if it's really worth it? Thoughts people good or bad? 

* I could go Kane/Solanke out Mitro/Toney in and then upgrade Bailey to Maddison. 

Edited by Farlz

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

YRGaYly.png

Potential wildcard. I like the threemium idea but not sure if it's really worth it? Thoughts people good or bad? 

* I could go Kane/Solanke out Mitro/Toney in and then upgrade Bailey to Maddison. 

not too dissimilar to mine.

image.png.249b4d7746b4fb0ac5a924cedf378986.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

YRGaYly.png

It's not the worst and it's definitely plausible, but as with all 'squeeze in an extra' it's a bit peaky and troughy for me. Assuming you've no money left over, I have 2 issues. One is it's very difficult for you, without quite big surgery, to get to one of the 2 obvious Liverpool players when they inevitably turn form. And the 2nd thing is your total lack of an 8.0 mid meaning you can't bounce onto whichever from Bowen/Maddison/Diaz/Kulu/Foden/Saka becomes the one to own.  Zaha has great fixtures and he may end up being the best of them, but your eggs are in that basket regardless.  You're having to avoid the mid prices because you've gone to both ends of the spectrum.  But look, play it your way. This is only my 0.02c and you did ask :P  FWIW I've got 10 of the players you have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

7 points from 4 players is not a good start to the gameweek

There will be an awful lot of players with similar due to the fixtures. Lots of players playing Mitrovic / Andreas / Williams this week due to the fixtures