Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I went to my daughters nativity last thursday and kevin nolan was watching his daughter, and he would have sat next to us if it was not for some non famous person.

Not that Kevin Nolan is famous but at least slightly well known

Had a videotape of me being on TV when Ireland beat Bolivia 1-0 I was on the pitch behind the goal until somebody taped over it with teh Addams Family.

Also in the Star the next day.

Also went to school with the brother of the guy from the film Once both of them are knobs.

I'm on football manager patch 9.0.3! :) (Joe Lolley)

I'm in Football Manager 9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 and 9.0.3 so there!

And me. Im in the Villa first team.

Andy Marshall, check me out.

Holy shit! He ain't liein'!

That's awesome dude!

I think I've posted this before but here goes again:

I met James DeBello when I was backpacking in Guatemala. My Dad's wedding night I ran into when I was completely wrecked and I gotta say I was kinda star struck, he wasn't impressed when I said to him "Duuude you're the guy from Detroit Rock City!"....Must suck being a C-list actor. Noone knows your name just the character you play!

That same trip I was at the Casbah club in Antigua and I met Shaun Wright-Phillips, he goes to Guatemala once a year as he has setup a library for underprivileged kids. His mom was at the club too and I found that hilarious! I told him he should sign for the Villa and he said he would think about it, that same summer (2008) he signed for Citeh. I tried convincing his mom to have him sign for the Villa. Told him that MON would get him back into 90 minutes a week...

edit: Oh yeah, I've also been on a couple Fox Soccer Channel Fox Phone-In shows, told the one host guy that Villa would stomp Liverpool the next day. We lost 5-0, I think....it was when we started the campaign unbeaten...

my mate's cousin is married to gary barry. i slapped booker t (wrestler) on the back as he made his way down to the ring. i was on the same plane as deadly ( malorca - birmingham). when i was about 2 i pulled down john regis' (i think) trousers. was on telly for a split second against manure in fa cup at villa park. when the umbrella blew across the track at silverstone, it was right in front of me.

Mr old band won a battle of the bands where Steve Craddock (Ocean Colour Scene guitarist) was the judge..

He got really drunk and threw a microphone while on stage -trying to act a bit rebellious.. But then realised that he should probably pick it up.. lol

Â