Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I slept with Paris Hilton. Not too great a claim as shes a talentless git.

yeah but what we all want to know is does she take it up the ar.................

Edit ..actually scrub that I've seen the video and know she does

I often have lunch in the same place as Gail Porter when she's filming The Gadget Show.

Sadly it means my previous claim to fame is now gone, as Suzi Perry doesn't do it any more and we used to actually chat and stuff :( Gail Porter is yet to acknowledge me.

Suzi Perry left the Gadget Show?!

And Gail Porter... if this were ten years ago you'd be blessed. Stunning.

I am sure Suzi was presenting it the other day although it could have been a repeat

• 6 months later...

Good thread to revive.

The kid who sat next to me at school was Lance Percival's cousin.

My mum once met the bloke who played Albert Tatlock in Corrie, and asked for his autograph - he refused.

I've been dying to get this in somewhere and at last here's my chance:

I have been in 4 different countries, all on the same day, and all beginning with the letter 'E'...

It will be easy if you look in an atlas... try and guess.

CLUE: one of them was England.

England, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Eire?

I have been in 4 different countries, all on the same day, and all beginning with the letter 'E'...

England, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia?

Or possibly England, Equatorial Guinea Eritrea and Ethiopia?

Down in SA there's Ecuador and El Salvador but can't think of another one.

England, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia?

Or possibly England, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea and El Salvador?

Actually looking back a page it was solved Paddy, he was in Eritrea, then went to Ethiopia, then to Egypt, and finally England...

in question though as he didnt go through immigration in Ethiopia....considered "in transit" according to Tony....

Simon Webbe from Blue was a few years below me in primary school.

The Barcelona pennant handed over before our super cup final victory is in drawer in my friends grandparents house. His great grandtather was something to do with the staff, maybe a kit man.

I once had one leg of darts v Steve Beaton in the mid 90's he said nearest the bull starts and promptly hit it, i said i suppose i'll have to play properly then returned the favour. Then i won with a 158 checkout, no idea how cos usually i was rubbish at darts but it must have been a one off.

Louis Emerick (Mick Johnson) from Brookside once gave me the immortal 'do you know who i am line' when he barged infront of me in a bar in a manchester hotel. To which i replied ' Yeah of course i do, how are you Denzil, give my regards to Delboy and Rodney will ya'

Gianni Paladini, the agent who bought Juninho to England used to come into the greeting card cash and carry where i worked with his wife and daughter, they used to have a little gift shop.

Paul Henry (Benny) from crossroads ran Billy's Bar where a few of us used to go on friday after work his regulars included most of UB40 and talentless villa player Bernie Gallagher with his nippit faced ugly little girlfriend who thought they were something special.

Â