Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, John said:

I've seen a fee of £10m mentioned, which would take into account his past (hopefully) injury record and his contract being up at the end of the coming season. He used to be a player, but so did Ross Barkley, could he be one again? The claim that we are on "red alert" is from the Mirror though:

image.jpeg.89e93f29d48253b7c3a043a703cc6b21.jpeg

Are we sure as that will mean changing the lightbulb?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

If he didnt play for Liverpool then this would be a nailed on Everton dud move like Delph and Schniederlin and many more

People saying he's good when he's fit - he's really not, bit of a myth.

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

People saying he's good when he's fit - he's really not, bit of a myth.

He runs around a lot but he was never a player that I could tell what he could do with the ball. He has been out so long you wonder if he can actually even still run around

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

He runs around a lot but he was never a player that I could tell what he could do with the ball. He has been out so long you wonder if he can actually even still run around

He does run around a lot yeah - and loses the ball very frequently.

No.

He would have been a player if not for injuries but that's gone now.

Couldn't care less about his minutes for Liverpool. He's on the slide. He's injury prone. He doesn't play the big games and his body can't hack being a player you rely on.

Big wages. Big fee and 30 year old injuries prone players don't suddenly stop being injury prone.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Sturridge MK2.

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

It turns out he has missed 20 games with a knee injury the season before last. That's the only injury in last 3 seasons. Seems injury free for last 18 months

Because his minutes are incredibly "managed" to be kind.

• Thanks 1

With 5 subs next season and the mysterious case of Morgan Sanson. I can see merits if the fee is sub £10 mill and takes a pay cut on his reported £120k PW wages… Not saying we should sign him but wouldn’t be too gutted at the right price… 

Defo stay clear of this guy please.

Is he injured again or have Liverpool just decided he's not good enough as he hasn't even been making their bench.

It's a nonsense link anyway as he plays central these days and we already have endless players in his position.

Will certainly be joining the Gerrard out fanboys if we sign him.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Said it a few times now, Liverpool imo are the best team in the league at selling players 

This guy will come with a number like £35m stuck next to him 

Same as gomez he is nowhere near fit enough let alone good enough to justify that kind of fee 

Where would he even play in our team?

I mean him at 8 just dosen't scream enough defensive protection and it's all on Kamara getting up to speed as soon as possible which is a risk.

Further forward I'd rather start Ramsey who's younger, fitter and just better and then we have the Buendia/Coutinho conundrum ahead.

Would be a complete waste of money however much he costs.

• Like 1

Â