Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How is it that, these boys can't " speak " English in interviews, but can understand Stevie G's Scouse in person? 🤔

Its easier to speak a language in a one on one meeting than in an interview. They probably speak good English and just not confident in front of the cameras

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its easier to speak a language in a one on one meeting than in an interview. They probably speak good English and just not confident in front of the cameras

Fair play, I've also found it bizarre that Doug has been here so long, and still seemingly can't speak English. ( Could be just as you say though )

I always wonder if it's not a hinderance for communication with other players and coaching staff etc if they can't.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fair play, I've also found it bizarre that Doug has been here so long, and still seemingly can't speak English. ( Could be just as you say though )

I always wonder if it's not a hinderance for communication with other players and coaching staff etc if they can't.

I think it was Pochettino at Southampton who refused to speak in English as he was afraid of getting misquoted in a different language. I think because Spurs was more high profile that he had to do his own interviews in English

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think it was Pochettino at Southampton who refused to speak in English as he was afraid of getting misquoted in a different language. I think because Spurs was more high profile that he had to do his own interviews in English

Bielsa never spoke English in interviews either. 

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

His missus is Swiss ent she, so assume they both speak English?

6 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Next week on twitter:

Neymar, Coutinho, Luiz and Carlos vs Martinez, Buendia, de Paul and Dybala dance off at Bodymoor Heath. Kamara, Guilbert and Digne to judge the bake off.

Poor Sanson even gets dropped for that! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

He looks like a right unit. Not one to be f***** with. 

He's about as tall as Dougie and Stevie G it seems which is surprising. Dude must be absolutely yolked to look as imposing as he does when he's on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I feel that he will be a fan favourite but we might have to put with a few brainfarts at times but I see a warrior here that fans will love

Sounds like Mings, who the fanbase is split on for some reason.

17 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's about as tall as Dougie and Stevie G it seems which is surprising. Dude must be absolutely yolked to look as imposing as he does when he's on the pitch.

How can he be as tall as both Dougie and Stevie G?! He's 186cm according to Wiki.

Â