Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Undoubtedly a good signing for Villa - no reason you can't get three/four good seasons out of him. And getting in three players so early is clearly good business. I'd be surprised if we (Newcastle) will be in for Mings. Targets seem to be elsewhere.

(Obvs see us sign Mings on deadline day for £40M having failed to land Botman.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OzyBoy said:

Undoubtedly a good signing for Villa - no reason you can't get three/four good seasons out of him. And getting in three players so early is clearly good business. I'd be surprised if we (Newcastle) will be in for Mings. Targets seem to be elsewhere.

(Obvs see us sign Mings on deadline day for £40M having failed to land Botman.)

tbf i hope we keep Mings, he has his moments, but overall he is a very good defender.

Do you not think you will sign Targett?

• Like 1

I do like all this early no nonsense transfer business. Whether you like the players or not shows a clear well supported plan.

The only drawback being a diminished speculation thread filled with airplane spottings, and players hidden in hotel rooms and basements. 🤫

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

O/u on how many red cards we see him pick up this season? Love his aggression but some of his highlights will either be PKs or red cards with the likes of Fernandes, Saka, et al. knowing how to deceive the refs.

Bit of aggression, something we’re lacking at times. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

He got sacked as manager of Leeds so stopped posting on here

Strangely enough, one day I was doing some snooping as I was genuinely worried something might have happened to him. ( Banter aside )

Seems he actually still posts in Off topic etc, so he's fine. lol

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

O/u on how many red cards we see him pick up this season? Love his aggression but some of his highlights will either be PKs or red cards with the likes of Fernandes, Saka, et al. knowing how to deceive the refs.

I thought that. Alot of those tackles will be yellow/red cards in our pussy league. Imagine slide tackling Salah in the penalty area, get the ball or not, that will be a penalty in the Prem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Strangely enough, one day I was doing some snooping as I was genuinely worried something might have happened to him. ( Banter aside )

Seems he actually still posts in Off topic etc, so he's fine. lol

That’s good to hear, wouldn’t ever wish anyone ill… glad he’s stopped posting in here though it makes it much better.

• Like 1

Â