Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

No surprise, southgate doesnt rate him at all. Never has. 

I thought it was just when he played for Villa, he didn’t get picked?

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

No surprise, southgate doesnt rate him at all. Never has. 

Doesn't track back

Southgate rates his attacking midfielders by their ability to cover and get back, that's why he likes saka

Says it all about Southgate 

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Germany relying on Hofmann and Raum as wingbacks is weird. Comparable to England starting Targett and Jonjoe Kenny as main attackers.

Said before Germany don't take this NL seriously, they don't care 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Doesn't track back

Southgate rates his attacking midfielders by their ability to cover and get back, that's why he likes saka

Says it all about Southgate 

But what would it say about Southgate if he picked Grealish over Saka at this point? Saka has been 100 times better the whole season.

Just now, theboyangel said:

That’ll make the inevitable defeat even worse. 

My guess is a piss poor performance and a 2-1 win with Southgate wheeling out "that'll shut a few people up" 

But there's a reason I'm not a betting man

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Whose the guy with the jacket made out of pot - pourri ?

Was going to ask the same - I’m guessing he’s some kind of self professed expert off social media ?!? 

hate watching football where the channel has adverts - just too many adverts breaks… 

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

But what would it say about Southgate if he picked Grealish over Saka at this point? Saka has been 100 times better the whole season.

He's finally right not to be starting Grealish.

That said, it makes his argument about not playing him previously and saying he's now a better player for England than he was before even more Laughable.

Also, as probably the only member of the squad that won't be exhausted from playing 90 minutes every week maybe he should still be starting.

Edited by MrBlack

My old man is really up for this game for some reason, I couldn't care less about it but I'll have it on in the background because I know he'll be phoning me complaining about how shit we are and how much he hates Southgate and the team in general 

Just now, leemond2008 said:

My old man is really up for this game for some reason, I couldn't care less about it but I'll have it on in the background because I know he'll be phoning me complaining about how shit we are and how much he hates Southgate and the team in general 

Just like VT in real life. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fev5hvyqx4spqnpx2d

Â