Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I know he’s the academy pin up boy and Southgate favourite  but  Mason Mounts England career has to be over soon doesn’t  it l

You could say that for alot of players under Southgate.

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Same old story with England. A a lot of good players but not many of them are the stand out players in their club team. So when you put them all together it’s not going to be a world class team.  A lot of fingers pointing at Southgate but I just don’t think our players are as good as people think.

Nah! Quality players in the team but Southgate is poor!  I just can’t see how you can say the above comment it just doesn’t reflect reality.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Same old story with England. A a lot of good players but not many of them are the stand out players in their club team. So when you put them all together it’s not going to be a world class team.  A lot of fingers pointing at Southgate but I just don’t think our players are as good as people think.

We've got oodles of top quality Premier League players. Yes they really are very very good. A half decent manager would mould them into an outstanding and exciting team. 

• Like 2

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I know he’s the academy pin up boy and Southgate favourite  but  Mason Mounts England career has to be over soon doesn’t  it l

He'll try and shoe horn him in as a wide man a few more times yet

He has no role in this set up, despite him so obviously being Southgate's man Southgate doesn't use him very well

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Yep only another 10 years or when Southgate gets fired whichever is the earlier

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Sterling needs to either hug the touchline or play off the shoulder, nothing else. He has no first touch.

Nah, he's just waiting around the middle for the ball to hit him and go in. 

Why oh why does Grealish NEVER cut inside then lash the ball into the net? It's all there but he so rarely tries it. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

He'll try and shoe horn him in as a wide man a few more times yet

He has no role in this set up, despite him so obviously being Southgate's man Southgate doesn't use him very well

Don't forget the lets play a right back at left back he does too, like England only has two left backs to select from

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nah! Quality players in the team but Southgate is poor!  I just can’t see how you can say the above comment it just doesn’t reflect reality.

How can players forget basics just because of a manager. He don’t control them with a joypad. He’s a shit manager but they also ain’t as good as everyone thinks.

Â