Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I know we aren't fans of him on here but imagine Bielsa with the attacking quality in this squad.

Dean Smith would have won the Euros for sure

Not sure all the other  players would agree to put everything through Grealish though 😂

I'm bored. Honest to god, just **** bored.

It does bring back the Bruce feelings, he at least didn't have this embarrassment of riches. It's a disaster class, wasting some truly wonderful players. Sack him.

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I feel the same and have for years.

it is so boring, the players that we can field can do far better than what he has served up.

I don’t care that we got to a semi and a final we will never win with him in charge

We should have won them both, we lost because the opposition changed their game to counter us and we didn't react. 

Germany are taking the piss , we look like a 3rd division team playing against Brazil. 

Just now, Harkanon said:

Gundogan, cracking footballer

Get him in a Southgate team drop him 20 ft deeper. Don't let him move from there when he passes it. Rotation? Spinning off your man? One twos. Triangles?

Will never catch on

A player is only as good as the system and this dull rocket polisher needs to go.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm bored. Honest to god, just **** bored.

It does bring back the Bruce feelings, he at least didn't have this embarrassment of riches. It's a disaster class, wasting some truly wonderful players. Sack him.

But it's Germany, they have won a world cup ya know.

Â