Stadium Tour

Ouchmefoot

Searched forums but can't find an answer and spent 40 mins on hold to Villa Park only to be cut off.

I have a stadium tour booked this afternoon. Can I park at the ground? I thought some of you guys might know.

Its years since I last did one but its probably about an hour/hour and a half? Loads of chippies around Villa Park. The cafe at Aston Hall might be open as it is not a match day.

If you want something  more healthy or more upmarket you will probably have to head back to the city centre.

Hi I did a tour 4 years ago and was told to park near where the players do on match days!

I think it was a guy called Mick who showed me and my daughter around and it was really good must have lasted at least 2 hours.

Well worth it, shame we don't have a museum though...

Oh and the camera didnt work when we were next to the trophies.

Hope you have a good time!

Derek

• 7 months later...

Hello VT family,

I'm down in Brum this week for the first time in a year for my Nan's 90th birthday.

Taking my middle son to Villa Park for a tour; I got one of the three interested in football.

So for the tour can you recommend someone near the ground for parking?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hello VT family,

I'm down in Brum this week for the first time in a year for my Nan's 90th birthday.

Taking my middle son to Villa Park for a tour; I got one of the three interested in football.

So for the tour can you recommend someone near the ground for parking?

Thanks in advance!

On a non match day there should be free parking for you in the North Stand car park.

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Thanks, just outside the club shop?

Yes. I've not been on a non match day for a couple of years but I don't think anything has changed from then. Plenty of free secure parking between the back of the North Stand and the club shop.

Obviously parking is severely restricted on match days and will also be when the North Stand is being rebuilt, but for your visit you should be fine.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im so annoyed was finally go do the tour in December when i visit brum for my bday and they only do **** tours until the 8th dec - you guessed it im coming on the 9th

Cheers villa 👍 

It'll probably get changed for Sky.

:trollface:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im so annoyed was finally go do the tour in December when i visit brum for my bday and they only do **** tours until the 8th dec - you guessed it im coming on the 9th

Cheers villa 👍 

Hey don’t be having a go at the club for this. You should be having a word with your mother for not popping you out a day earlier. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cheers villa 👍 

Lol yeah take it out on the club. That’s a rational thing.

Â