Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Eye watering prices on the gear and they've not even **** tried. It's the most generic kit ever, basically a copy and paste job of a few components of the last 3 years.

It's absolute tat. Under Armour was better than this but hey , we can gouge the fans a bit more on this deal.

Sod off.

There is a cost of living crisis so let's massively hike up season ticket prices, charge for content that used to be free with your season ticket, jack up all the prices of the merchandise, not have any home game pre season for people's only chance to actually afford an attendance.

This is utter tripe.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

There is a cost of living crisis so let's massively hike up season ticket prices, charge for content that used to be free with your season ticket, jack up all the prices of the merchandise, not have any home game pre season for people's only chance to actually afford an attendance.

This is utter tripe.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I wish you could buy them without the sponsor. A few years ago you could buy our Kappa top directly from Kappa without the sponsor. Should be a standard thing imo. 

The sponsor that's putting more money into the club each season than all ticket buyers in the Holte End?

If we devalue the space on the front of our shirts, we're going to struggle very badly - shirts with no sponsor but an extra £200 on your season ticket?

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The sponsor that's putting more money into the club each season than all ticket buyers in the Holte End?

If we devalue the space on the front of our shirts, we're going to struggle very badly - shirts with no sponsor but an extra £200 on your season ticket?

No, that's not what I mean. The club can keep the sponsor, I don't care what the players wear and they can parade the Cazoo logo worldwide whilst playing football and that's fine. But if i'm going to buy a shirt for me, then I want it without the sponsor. I'd even pay more for it, like I did with the Kappa top. 

I refuse to buy a top with the sponsor cos I think they look ugly af. Just a personal choice and at the end of the day, if they offered customers a shirt without the sponsor they'd have 1 more sale in me. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I'll probably do what I did last year and buy it for £15 at the end of the season.  Helps that I'm a fat bastard so they have them in stock then.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Said it before but a **** wash-out badge on the **** home GK kit can get in the **** bin.

Stupid slogan underneath the sponsor can get in the **** bin.  Hppe we're getting paid extra for that shite.

Collar looks naff.

Like the idea of chevrons as something a little different, but they've done the bare minimum with them, really (could buy the reasoning that they ain't gonna be going nuts for a new manufacturer's first effort, but still felt they could have done more with them).

Resounding no from me.

*sigh*

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Said it before but a **** wash-out badge on the **** home GK kit can get in the **** bin.

Stupid slogan underneath the sponsor can get in the **** bin.  Hppe we're getting paid extra for that shite.

Collar looks naff.

Like the idea of chevrons as something a little different, but they've done the bare minimum with them, really (could buy the reasoning that they ain't gonna be going nuts for a new manufacturer's first effort, but still felt they could have done more with them).

Resounding no from me.

*sigh*

snatch-doughnut.gif

• Haha 1