Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

55 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The one on the away is sound? 😂 

Yes there are numerous things incorrect with the badges alone not just tye person forgetting to use a spirit level on the letters 

11 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What I find amazing is that a Turkish fake shirt manufacturer can release a kit quicker than a professional football club. 

Isnt that the truth. Every year the kit gets leaked months before and then when the club announces it a big deal to the club but the fans are ok we knew months ago so what?

1 hour ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Probably a silly question but why do we take so long to announce our kits compared to everyone else? 

The first kits that come out are teams with continuity in manufacturer and sponsors as well as being primary teams for that manufacturer, for reasons that should be obvious. It’s a combo of us ALWAYS changing one along side being a bit slow and choosing manufacturers that also seem to be a bit slow.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The first kits that come out are teams with continuity in manufacturer and sponsors as well as being primary teams for that manufacturer, for reasons that should be obvious. It’s a combo of us ALWAYS changing one along side being a bit slow and choosing manufacturers that also seem to be a bit slow.

Fanatics are our manufacturer I think. Isn't it their factories we're using not Castore's?

(Probably, we might need confirmation from our expert).

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fanatics are our manufacturer I think. Isn't it their factories we're using not Castore's?

Either way, we’ve had the Kappa and Cazoo combination for the past two seasons, and I’m pretty sure we were still late to the party last summer.

So whereas changing either the sponsor or supplier certainly doesn’t help, our late releases seem to be down to other reasons.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but presumably people bring this up at the fan meetings — do the club ever acknowledge it and provide a reason as to why we’re always so late on new kits? If we’re trying to grow our stature as a club it seems like something we should address.

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well maybe but that would still mean that by changing, a whole new company is introduced into the process, can’t start as early, contractually can’t be shown on the last game of the season as well as changing branding all over the place (why they’re now obscuring kappa logos in the player launches) and so on

Edited by a m ole

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Well maybe, but that would still mean that by changing - a whole new company is introduced into the process, can’t start as early, contractually can’t be shown on the last game of the season as well as changing branding all over the place (why they’re now obscuring kappa logos in the player launches) and so on

That applies up to a point. But the second we confirmed Castore and said goodbye to Kappa, we could and arguably should have been ready to go.  That was 9 days ago I belive.  The fact we've unveiled players since then, in our old kit,  doesn't look great. It's definitely something we need to improve on,  primarily for the financial benefits to the club,  but also the professional appearance of our club.