Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I said recently, they no nothing more than is on Twitter. No one important will speak to these in combatants.

Now if they sent Meliisa Reddy, I'm sure she would get the info

Send . 

She has some one on payroll @ Liverpool. 

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Who is this 'we'?

Let me be less confrontational, I'm sure some would have but a lot wouldn't have back then, the same as they won't now.

Totally agree. Dougie was linked with a few big clubs during the summer. Now, Arsenal factually wants him. Yet, it seems like a lot of people having been saying he's garbage for some time which I find very amusing. A manager can make or break a player by not using him correctly. If only one club wants a player who we think is garbage.. fair enough. But Dougie was linked with Juventus, Atletico and now with a move to Arsenal, 3 clubs which I would consider vastly bigger than us, but like a lot supporters, Gerrard would rather have him on the bench, that is, until a big club starts calling. 

1 minute ago, clayton8321 said:

Totally agree. Dougie was linked with a few big clubs during the summer. Now, Arsenal factually wants him. Yet, it seems like a lot of people having been saying he's garbage for some time which I find very amusing. A manager can make or break a player by not using him correctly. If only one club wants a player who we think is garbage.. fair enough. But Dougie was linked with Juventus, Atletico and now with a move to Arsenal, 3 clubs which I would consider vastly bigger than us, but like a lot supporters, Gerrard would rather have him on the bench, that is, until a big club starts calling. 

Like I keep saying I love the guy, but I have never seen him any better than Sanson.

22 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Apologies for returning to the same well but - why do they hold pens like they're on the verge of completing a crossword?

Most of them don't even know what one is, let alone fashion the ability to complete it.

ssn.JPG.eefcffe710337b78571ffff11f3a588f.JPG

They're literally holding pens without anything to write upon ....

Soccer Saturday aside, SSN treats its viewers like the braindead dipshits they know they are. It's just a well packaged Daily Heil/S*n/Mirror/rag

Stops them stroking their cocks when they arent thinking. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This Melissa Reddy is certainly the highlight of Sky’s coverage

And if u just keep the TV on mute it ticks all the boxes as u can read the ticker and not listen to the shyte while admiring Melissa's insights on football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

And if u just keep the TV on mute it ticks all the boxes as u can read the ticker and not listen to the shyte while admiring Melissa's insights on football

Insights. Yeah . That’s what we’ll call em 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

It will still be forever known as Jim White day. Remember during transfer deadline day Jim would have nothing new so he would REPEAT THE EXCAT SAME NEWS LOUDER AND WITH EMPHASIS TO MAKE IT SEEM EXCITING AND NEW!!

The second part of your comment was much more interesting than the first part 

11 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Have those 2 SKY bellends started talking about deal sheets yet? Just to get people watching until 4am.

Won't be long before the hammer out the old 'just because the door is slammed shut at 11 that doesn't mean we won't hear of any more deals' shite 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Getting rid of Doug and replacing him with Gallagher would be madness.

It's getting rid of Doug and replacing him with a younger McGinn.

It works if we are ditching the defensive 8s system. We need attacking 8s then it makes sense to have JJ/McGinn/Gallagher as those players